The deep amethyst is the birthstone of February.
Purple is a spiritual color, because its corresponding wheel position is the top two wheels, the eyebrow wheel and the top wheel,
So there is something about the head - mind and spirituality.
It is a famous examination stone. Strengthen memory, concentration, and help test.
At the same time, it also stabilizes emotions, stimulates creativity, and helps the development of spirituality, intuition, and meditation.
It also helps people and courage.
Can be regarded as a wild crystal.
= main stone =
The picture below shows a bronze copper wire, which is a little reddish copper.
= color =
Deep purple, semi-transparent. There is a cotton batt in the sky.
= metal material =
American art copper wire silver plated
4mm and 6mm try-on comparison chart
If you want to use precious metals, you can add 14K gold wire (rose gold) or 925 pure silver wire.
If you like a little crystal, you can choose 6mm:
Like pink purple, optional lavender amethyst:
Rose Gold: https://static1.squarespace.com/static/567fcc807086d78817b850ea/58a2868737c581dbd7df9a53/5a7ef07c652deaf340abd52b/1518294511386/re-79.jpg?format=2500w
= How to measure the circumference? =
[Guest with ring]
1. Prepare your own ring and ruler.
2. Draw the inner ring on the paper with a pen and measure the widest length (ie diameter).
3. Place the ruler on the diameter and take a photo at a top angle. Send a photo to the message and send it to me. In this way, all I do for the guests (unless I read the wrong value).
As shown below:
Please note that if there is no ready-made ring / use professional tools to measure the circumference, we will no longer accept the measurement with the tape measure.
Because according to experience, even if it is very tight, the tape measure will be more inaccurate than the real ring, and it is very inaccurate, and each person's measurement method is different, so we can introduce other methods, which will be much more accurate:
[Measurement method without ring]
In YOUTUBE, search for “Measurement method of ring circumference~ (quasi!!)~” or “How to measure the size of finger ring by yourself”
Use paper tape around the fingers for 5-6 circles, and tighten when wrapping. Then cut it in the middle and measure the length of the entire tape.
1. Don't be too thick, try to be young!
2. Please confirm the degree of the ruler again and again. Many guests can easily read 1.7cm as 1.2cm.
3. Because too many guests read the wrong value, please take a photo and confirm it.
4. Unless you are sure of your own rules or international restrictions, please give me the diameter or the circumference of the value, do not convert it yourself.
5. ****Please don't estimate your ring! Don't measure your ring, then estimate your own finger ring! Because in the end it is very likely that both fingers are not suitable!****
6. The ring that you make will not be changed any more, and it is difficult for you to sell it to others.
7. If the ring is not suitable because the SIZE provided by the guest is not correct, it is not because of the production problem but because the guest has made a mistake and will not be returned.
= statement =
1. Computer screens and photos will have a certain degree of color difference, and natural crystals will display different colors and different intensity strings under daylight, fluorescent light or tungsten light.
If you are particularly cautious, it is recommended to first check with the designer's private message.
2. Each piece of jewelry in this shop is handmade, it must not be as perfect as mass production. Jewelry will leave traces of handwork, perfectionists please avoid.
= Maintenance method =
If you want to keep the metal part shiny, please take care to avoid rapid oxidation.
1. If you have used skin care products/cosmetic/perfume before putting on the jewelry, try to wear the jewelry after you have done it;
2. When wearing jewelry, try not to touch water, such as bathing or washing dishes. When you touch the water, please dry it with a dry cloth.
Do not wear swimming, sea water or salt water will cause the metal to oxidize at a rapid rate;
3. Don't wear sleep;
4. After removing the jewelry, wipe off the sweat and stains with a dry cloth, and put it in the self-sealing compact bag that is attached. You can wipe it with a silver cloth;
5. Keep away from cosmetics/skin care products or volatile substances when placed, in a cool dry place
6. You can usually wipe the crystal surface with a dry cloth. If you want to degauss the natural stone, you can put the jewelry on the white crystal cluster or white crystal fragments. Or ignite sage, aura, etc., do not use water.
If you support environmental protection, you can ask for the reduction of paper or paper box use ^^
Origin / manufacturing methods
Handmade in Hong Kong