Indian double-sided totem fringed wool blanket/ blanket-blue coffee

แปลอัตโนมัติ (ภาษาเดิม: จีน-ตัวเต็ม)
4.5 (4)
฿ 1,485
  • หลังจากที่ชำระเงินถึงวันที่จะจัดส่งสินค้า จะใช้เวลาประมาณ 3 วันทางการในการเตรียมพัสดุ (ไม่รวมวันหยุด)
โปรโมชั่นพิเศษ
  • รับส่วนลด 5% สำหรับผู้สั่งซื้อครั้งแรก ภายใน 3 วันนี้เท่านั้น!

เกี่ยวกับแบรนด์ เยี่ยมชมแบรนด์

Tramper
Tramper
ไต้หวัน
5.0
(314)
เรทการตอบกลับ:
99%
การตอบกลับ:
ภายในไม่กี่ชั่วโมง
เตรียมการจัดส่ง:
ภายใน 1 อาทิตย์
Indian double-sided totem fringed wool blanket/ blanket-blue coffee

รายละเอียดสินค้า

https://tramper.tw/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/december-02-scaled.jpg 【Size】210 x 95 cm 【Material】Man-made fiber 【laundry guide】 1. It can be directly washed by hand or machine. For machine washing, please use a laundry bag and turn on the "soft washing mode". After dehydration, please put it in a cool and ventilated place to air dry. 2. Please clean the blankets independently to reduce the possibility of damaging the blankets. _____________ Different from the Tibetan totem yak blanket, the pattern is a cute and special geometric figure, matched with the color of the earth. It happens to be the best combination, you can go out after putting on your body The color and touch of this woolen blanket is the blanket that makes us most exclaimed! Every time you touch it with your hand, you will immediately remove your hand from the person who can’t restrain yourself from being sucked, because it’s so comfortable~ If you have sensitive skin and worry that it will be uncomfortable when you put it on your neck, We really guarantee that 99% of this article will not be stinging! Don’t worry about the remaining 1%, we welcome returns and exchanges within 7 days at any time! https://tramper.tw/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/20210416-%E8%93%8B%E6%9F%93%E8%A1%A3%E6%9C%8D%E5%A4%96%E6%8B%8D_%E5%B7%B2%E4%BF%AE-90-scaled.jpg https://tramper.tw/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/20210416-%E8%93%8B%E6%9F%93%E8%A1%A3%E6%9C%8D%E5%A4%96%E6%8B%8D_%E5%B7%B2%E4%BF%AE-129-scaled.jpg https://tramper.tw/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/20210416-%E8%93%8B%E6%9F%93%E8%A1%A3%E6%9C%8D%E5%A4%96%E6%8B%8D_%E5%B7%B2%E4%BF%AE-93-1024x1024.jpg https://tramper.tw/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/20210416-%E8%93%8B%E6%9F%93%E8%A1%A3%E6%9C%8D%E5%A4%96%E6%8B%8D_%E5%B7%B2%E4%BF%AE-86-1024x1024.jpg https://tramper.tw/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/20210416-%E8%93%8B%E6%9F%93%E8%A1%A3%E6%9C%8D%E5%A4%96%E6%8B%8D_%E5%B7%B2%E4%BF%AE-95-scaled.jpg https://tramper.tw/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/20210416-%E8%93%8B%E6%9F%93%E8%A1%A3%E6%9C%8D%E5%A4%96%E6%8B%8D_%E5%B7%B2%E4%BF%AE-134-scaled.jpg

ข้อมูลสินค้า

วัสดุสินค้า
ไฟเบอร์อื่นๆ
วิธีการผลิตสินค้า
ผลิตโดยโรงงาน
แหล่งผลิตสินค้า
อินเดีย
จำนวนในสต๊อก
เหลือเพียง 5 ชิ้น
ความนิยม
  • ถูกชม 1,989 ครั้ง
  • จำหน่ายไปแล้ว 9 ชิ้น
  • มี 131 คนถูกใจ
สินค้าที่จำหน่าย
สินค้าต้นฉบับ
รายละเอียดย่อยของสินค้า
The material is comfortable, light and super warm. It is comfortable and easy to carry when wearing a blanket or scarf. Having double-sided designs is equivalent to owning two blankets!

ค่าจัดส่งและรายละเอียดอื่นๆ

วิธีชำระเงิน
  • บัตรเครดิต/เดบิด
  • อินเตอร์เน็ตแบงก์กิ้ง/โมบายแบงค์กิ้ง
  • เคาน์เตอร์เซอร์วิส
  • ตู้เอทีเอ็ม
  • เคาน์เตอร์ธนาคาร
  • Alipay
การคืนเงินและเปลี่ยนสินค้า
อ่านรายละเอียดการคืนเงินและเปลี่ยนสินค้า

คะแนนรีวิว