Why do you draw a metal bookmark?
"Bookmarks" is a good companion to accompany reading. Perhaps because the time for reading books is reduced, it actually cherishes the time each page was opened. Therefore, there is an idea of drawing bookmarks.
Why use a piece of iron to draw a bookmark? Because I like the weight of a piece of iron that is more than a piece of paper, I feel it in my hands and feel it is different from the temperature of my hand and book.
Every time I opened the page and saw my favorite bookmarks, I felt as if I had heard the overture before reading and let the mood begin to settle; I was expecting a slow pace and looking forward to each reading trip. I like this kind of metal bookmark, so I share it with you.
[Commodity included] hand-painted iron bookmark one (double-sided pattern is different) + tied rope + transparent protective bag (recommended to use in the protective bag)
[Size] 3.8cm (width) x 15.5cm (height) x 0.5cm (thickness) --- the size of metal, without the length of hemp rope
1. The metal bookmark itself is a piece of iron. Different from the temperature of the paper and hand, there is a kind of intimate presence.
2. The medium used is British Daler Rowney acrylic paint. Each bookmark is painted by hand.
3. After the painting, a transparent protective paint will be sprayed on, then the desired hemp rope will be tied, and finally a transparent protection bag that fits the cut will be put on. Hopefully, the white fox can accompany every reading.
Intimate reminder |
1. There is a color difference between the computer screen and the actual color. Please refer to the actual product.
2. Try not to scrape the bookmarks directly with sharp objects. The hand-painted patterns may be damaged and can be used longer in transparent protective cases.
Origin / manufacturing methods
Made in Taiwan, hand-drawn to each unique