· I made a purse pouch combining plain cotton fabric and ponpon blades.
· The body uses materials with moderate thickness.
· Pompon blades are sandwiched vertically in two places on the left and right.
· Both front and rear of the main unit use the ponpon blade in the same way.
- Apricot Orange combines cream colored ponpons, giving a warm impression.
· Since we are knocking down the seam allowance of the lining inside, we are making it soft but durable.
· The color of the lining is common to all colors and colors are used.
· We have attached brand name inside.
- Because it is gore attached, you can put it firmly surprisingly.
· When squeezing the ribbon tape, the motion gets out of the vertical line of the pompon and it is more pretty impression.
· Put in small items such as a wide open mouth bag that you do not want to see, it is recommended to use it as "show drawstring".
· It is also recommended for gifts such as birthday.
Vertical 20 × width 16 × gusset 4 cm
Outer material · Lining cloth: 100% cotton
Plum pink → https://jp.pinkoi.com/product/nPKEB4Ke
Warm blue → https://jp.pinkoi.com/product/vJdMJn2L
Jasmine yellow → https://jp.pinkoi.com/product/SiG5jXSR
【Origin / production method】
Origin: Japan · hand made