▴ The light and skin-friendly cotton and linen fabrics were carefully cut into three levels. Irregular skirts and sloping cuts allowed Sui to become the fairy in the city (laughs)
The simplicity and style of the design make it possible to present one's temperament.
The unique fabrics and handcrafts can only be produced in limited quantities.
The Free Size is as follows (measured by flat hand):
Asahi height 164CM, 48kg; Skirts for the average
☛ Key Issues [Please read carefully before ordering]
- Every piece of clothing is handmade by hand, not mass-produced, and each item is not the same. If you are very mindful of buyers, please carefully consider before you place your order!
- Photographs of clothes made by hand are real shots, and the actual colors have been shown as far as possible. Different lights and mobile/computer screen monitors may have slightly different colors. Please forgive me.
- The size of hand-made garments is measured manually by a person. The manual measurement error is normal at 2-3cm. If you have questions about size, color, fabric, etc., please contact us before placing your order. After the sale, we don't accept the return/replacement on the basis of size/color difference/personal preference etc. Please confirm the size and details of the product before the buyer orders.
- If you have more questions about hand-made work, please feel free to discuss it with us by sending a message on the order: ) We all hope that all of us will be able to buy in our home a handmade national dress that we really like, fit for and wear comfortably!
- All handmade clothes are dyed with natural dyes and fixed. Avoid bleach and washing powder when cleaning.
- It is recommended to wash with the same color/dark clothes.
- Please take care of your clothes. Do not overdo it.
- It is recommended that it be hand-washed and can be cleaned with soap/shower/shampoo.
(Commonly available detergents have bleaching ingredients, try to avoid them)
Origin / manufacturing methods
Hong Kong Design | Handmade in Nepal