A tea, a leisure, tea, and tea are no longer a complicated matter.
There is no need for complicated utensils, no complicated rules, just a group of pottery workshop concentric cups,
You can enjoy a free, good cup of tea at any time.
Concentric cup with oblique drain liner design,
Can not slide across the cup mouth, and take into account the amount of tea, until the tea leaves drain, remove the cup lid,
You can enjoy a good cup of tea with ease.
Pottery Workshop│Black Pottery Concentric Cup
A. 20 grams of black tea in Taiwan (small black pot)
B. 50 grams of Taipei green tea (small black pot)
C. Hongyun Black Tea 20g (small black can)
D. 50g of Oolong Oolong Tea (small black pot)
E. 50 grams of frozen top oolong tea (small black pot)
F. Yingxiang Black Tea 20g (small black can)
Food Additive Name: None
Country of Origin: Taiwan
Shelf life: two years
Storage advice: Please seal and store in a place protected from light, dry and cool (under 25°C)
Use and cleaning methods:
1. Before using the appliance for the first time, fully wash it with boiling hot water.
2. The cleaning of utensils should be done one by one to avoid colliding with each other. Concentric cups are best cleaned by separating the lid from the cup.
3. During the use of pottery or open-ceramics, tea stains, spots, and other tea stains may adhere.
This is normal because ceramics are less dense and more absorbent and breathable than porcelain.
It is recommended that the pottery be soaked with water before each use to reduce the occurrence of tea stains.
4. After a period of use, if the glaze is open (fine lines),
This is because the difference between the coefficient of expansion of the glaze and the embryo body is also normal. Does not affect the normal use of features.
5. After use: Please wash with clean water, fully dry after storage.