Natural twine woven brooch with bouquet of small daisies and pea flowers, tied with Japanese pure linen lace ribbon, elegant and refined.
Don't look at it, it's a small bouquet. There are more than 20 components in the inside. Weaving, combining, tying the ribbon, sewing the stitches, and finishing them in detail.
Twine, brooch buckle
About 9cm x 5.5cm
1. Orange yellow---orange, pink peach, milk yellow
* Pink pea flower, is a mix of pink x peach, cute like a snow owl.
* Orange like pumpkin meat, milk yellow like apricot ice cream, very sweet feeling.
2. Purple - Violet, Lavender
* The purple pea flower in the middle is a rare purple-blue color mixture. The lavender-colored peas on both sides have different mixing ratios, one thick and one light, and the three purple flowers are all interesting.
Please shop here https://www.pinkoi.com/product/6kCntNRj
Cleaning and maintenance:
* Please clean your hands before using them for long-lasting cleansing.
* If it is just a very fine stain, it is recommended to wash it with a cotton swab and a cleaning solution, which is more convenient than cleaning with your fingers.
* The best maintenance is to avoid being hurt by metal hooks, blades and other sharp objects.
* If necessary, apply protective clothing (eg fabric & upholstery protector) before or after washing.
1. Choose the most advanced woven twine - Belgian hemp and French hemp woven, soft, slippery, durable, smooth, and the natural luster of the plant fiber itself, so that the bouquet has an elegant and meticulous feel.
2. The natural twine is stained with rain, sweat and moisture, and it is also dry quickly, and it is smooth and suffocating, and it is not easy to mold. The twine is also very light, and the brooch is worn so that it can be worn without burden.
3. Because it is a beautifully hand-woven bouquet, Aki will be packed in a carton. The brand name card in the box and the bouquet illustration on the lid of the lid are drawn by Aki. The paper cover on the cover of the lid is Japan's light-stained purple paper.
4. This product is made by order, and the production period is 2 weeks.
Origin / manufacturing methods
Made in Hong Kong handmade