Real fruit flavors of soft candy 200g Exclusive research and development of pure fruit flavored candy - comprehensive taste

US$ 19.92
  • สินค้านี้คือ "สินค้าผลิตตามใบสั่งซื้อ" หลังจากที่ชำระเงินถึงวันที่จะจัดส่งสินค้า จะใช้เวลาประมาณ 7 วันทางการในการผลิตสินค้า (ไม่รวมวันหยุด)
โปรโมชั่นพิเศษ
  • ช้อปครั้งแรก ลดทันที US$ 6.00 เมื่อซื้อครบ US$ 50.00 ขึ้นไป ! พร้อมรับคูปองส่วนลดเพิ่มมูลค่า US$ 4.00 หลังชำระเงิน

ข้อมูลสินค้า

วัสดุสินค้า
อาหารสด
วิธีการผลิตสินค้า
แฮนด์เมด
แหล่งผลิตสินค้า
ไต้หวัน
จุดเด่นของสินค้า
จำหน่ายเฉพาะบน Pinkoi
จำนวนในสต๊อก
มากกว่า 10 ชิ้น
ปริมาณ
200g x 1
สารก่อภูมิแพ้
ไม่มี
วิธีเก็บรักษา
เก็บรักษาในช่องธรรมดา、ไม่ควรเก็บไว้ในที่ร้อนจัด、เก็บไว้ในที่แห้ง、ไม่ควรสัมผัสแสงแดด
ควรบริโภคภายใน
หลังเปิดถุง 60 วัน
ความนิยม
  • ถูกชม 5,816 ครั้ง
  • จำหน่ายไปแล้ว 32 ชิ้น
  • มี 93 คนถูกใจ
รายละเอียดย่อยของสินค้า
Fondant contains 99% fresh fruit flesh Other 1% for the primary color of rock sugar and pectin powder extracted from nat

เกี่ยวกับสตูดิโอ

bin-and-mo

ไต้หวัน
เรทการตอบกลับ:
100%
การตอบกล้บ:
ภายในไม่กี่ชั่วโมง
เตรียมการจัดส่ง:
ภายใน 1 อาทิตย์
Real fruit flavors of soft candy 200g Exclusive research and development of pure fruit flavored candy - comprehensive taste

รายละเอียดสินค้า

A story of a fructose I used to eat fruit jelly always feel real fruit with a gap Because food safety began to pay attention to the composition of the package This found that most of the fruit jelly fruit content is pitiful (or not at all) I realized that we gave the child is not really fruit jelly It took a year or two to make the fruit jelly with the fewest ingredients Fondant contains 99% fresh fruit pulp The other 1% is plain rock sugar and pectin powder extracted from natural citrus (Vegetarian food can also eat Oh ~) Each kind of fruit jelly has its own unique flavor and taste Our fondant is sour than the market Because I want to rely on the sweetness of fruit as the main surface of sugar is not wrapped in white sugar Each taste is the most authentic fruit taste Please be sure to refrigerate Can mix and match, tastes are: strawberries, grapes, mulberries, Mao Gu Tan Optional 3 flavors or 3 random Ingredients: fresh fruit, raw rock sugar, pectin powder (citrus extract vegetarian available) **The market for gelatin for pigskin extract some pigment is dirty** *Because candies do not contain preservatives and citric acid, unlike the commercially available soft candy without any impact* Also unlike the commercial candy QQ will have different fruits have different tastes *When the weather is hot, received or will be more normal wet, unacceptable Please carefully consider subscript* *Super merchants to pick up, please return home as soon as possible, do not let the candy lying in super business too long* **This store is a package of 200g** __Due to hand clumsy sugar received so the size of the block will be based on weight__ Origin / manufacturing methods Made in Taiwan Tainan handmade

ค่าจัดส่งและรายละเอียดอื่นๆ

ค่าจัดส่งระหว่างประเทศ
ส่งจาก ไต้หวัน
ส่งไปยังสินค้าชิ้นแรกชิ้นที่สองเพิ่มอีก
มาเก๊า (ชำระค่าส่งปลายทาง)
ฮ่องกง (ชำระค่าส่งปลายทาง)
มาเลเซีย (ชำระค่าส่งปลายทาง)
สิงคโปร์ (ชำระค่าส่งปลายทาง)
ญี่ปุ่นUS$ 16.60US$ 3.32
จีน (ชำระค่าส่งปลายทาง)
ประเทศอื่นๆUS$ 16.60US$ 6.64

ค่าจัดส่งไปยังสหรัฐอเมริกาเท่ากับค่าจัดส่งที่แสดงใน "ประเทศอื่นๆ"

วิธีชำระเงิน
ผูกบัตรเครดิต, บัตรเครดิต, PayPal, Alipay, LINE Pay
การคืนเงินและเปลี่ยนสินค้า
อ่านรายละเอียดการคืนเงินและเปลี่ยนสินค้า
ป้ายกำกับ
法式軟糖限量發售

คะแนนรีวิว

ดูรีวิวทั้งหมด 381