is the colour of birth, life and rejuvenation.This season we bring you something that might get your
wardrobe palette sizzled.
The waves and curves of the flap is kept
natural and uncut with minimal finishing (burnishing and waxing)
to accentuate the character and personality of the hide.
"OUR SIGNATURE FORM"
This Clutch is uniquely designed and hand-crafted. Its one-of-its-kind form and size is maximises the volume and usable space for your evening cocktail or a night gala.
“A DELICATE CRAFT.”
The reason why we use vegetable-tanned leather for one-off pieces is that the edges shines naturally when burnished with a special leather edge gum and finished with high grade wax. The shine is produced by heat and friction, achieved by continuous burnishing of the edges.
– Size: W28cm x H14cm x D4cm (inches: W11″ x H5.5″ x D1.5″)
– Material: 1.8mm thick Genuine vegetable-tanned cow leather
– Closure: brass snap magnet
– underside of flap is burnished and polished
– all leather parts are cut, dyed, stitched and burnished by hand
– original wavy edges of the flap are kept original from the cow hide
– interior is lined with high quality cotton fabric in black colour
– fits a flat purse, phone and cosmetic items
– perfect for cocktail party or gala dinner
This clutch is uniquely made of Vegetable-tanned leather. Vegetable-tanned leather is tanned using tannin and ingredients found in vegetable matter. Vegetable-tanned leather is known for its natural and rugged appearance and texture. Each piece of hide is unique. It is normal to have slight irregularities of texture, colour and grain. These imperfections add up to the character and originality of the leather. During initial wearings, do take note that our hand dyed leather may rub off on light coloured clothing. The leather will soften upon frequent wearing and it is normal for leather to fade when it ages.