nailmatic solid color bio-based classic nail polish-MAY-doll powder

แปลอัตโนมัติ (ภาษาเดิม: จีน-ตัวเต็ม)
480฿
  • เขียนข้อความและส่ง eCard ฟรีเมื่อซื้อสินค้า! eCard คืออะไร?
  • หลังจากที่ชำระเงินถึงวันที่จะจัดส่งสินค้า จะใช้เวลาประมาณ 2 วันทางการในการเตรียมพัสดุ (ไม่รวมวันหยุด)
โปรโมชั่นพิเศษ
  • Pinkoi ช่วยออกค่าส่ง! สมาชิกใหม่สั่งซื้อผ่าน Pinkoi App ภายใน 7 วันรับส่วนลดค่าส่งสูงสุด ฿200
  • 2023 Pinkoi Market x Bangkok Design Week 4 - 12 ก.พ. สนับสนุนแบรนด์ไทย เมื่อซื้อครบ 599 ลด 49 บาท พร้อมส่งฟรีไม่มีขั้นต่ำ!
  • 2023 Pinkoi Market x Bangkok Design Week 4 - 12 ก.พ. สนับสนุนแบรนด์ไทย เมื่อซื้อครบ 1,399 ลด 109 บาท พร้อมส่งฟรีไม่มีขั้นต่ำ!

โปรโมชั่นส่วนลดจริงที่ได้รับ ยึดตามจำนวนส่วนลดที่ปรากฎในรถเข็น

ดูโปรโมชั่นพิเศษอื่น ๆ

เกี่ยวกับแบรนด์ เยี่ยมชมแบรนด์

nailmatic
nailmatic
ไต้หวัน
4.8
(63)
ออนไลน์ล่าสุด:
1 - 3 วันที่ผ่านมา
เรทการตอบกลับ:
100%
การตอบกลับ:
ภายใน 1 วัน
เตรียมการจัดส่ง:
1 - 3 วัน
nailmatic solid color bio-based classic nail polish-MAY-doll powder

รายละเอียดสินค้า

1. 100% French 2. Bio-Sourced bio-based ingredients -Nailmatic hopes to treat nails and the environment more friendly, so the pure color nail polish series are produced in a more environmentally friendly and healthy lifestyle. -84% bio-sourced, using plant-derived solvents such as cotton, corn, potato, wheat and tapioca to replace solvents from gasoline or natural gas. The remaining 16% are natural or organic pigments used to maintain their ease of use. -In addition, the polish is rich in plant protein and borage oil to nourish nails. 3. 10 Free Commitment The commitment to consumers has evolved from 5 Free (no phthalates, no toluene, no formaldehyde, no formaldehyde resin, no synthetic camphor) to 10 Free (no parabens, no toluene, no ortho Dibutyl phthalate, no formaldehyde, no xylene, no styrene, no camphor, no formaldehyde resin, no benzophenone-1 and no nano particles) Capacity: 8ml https://diz36nn4q02zr.cloudfront.net/webapi/images/r/SalePageDesc/7189330/0.jpg?ts=105314 https://diz36nn4q02zr.cloudfront.net/webapi/images/r/SalePageDesc/7189330/1.jpg?ts=105314

ข้อมูลสินค้า

วัสดุสินค้า
เรซิน
วิธีการผลิตสินค้า
ผลิตโดยโรงงาน
แหล่งผลิตสินค้า
ฝรั่งเศส
จำนวนในสต็อก
มากกว่า 10 ชิ้น
ความนิยม
  • ถูกชม 902 ครั้ง
  • จำหน่ายไปแล้ว 1 ชิ้น
  • มี 9 คนถูกใจ
รายละเอียดย่อยของสินค้า
Bio-Sourced bio-based ingredients -Nailmatic hopes to treat nails and the environment more friendly, so the pure color nail polish series are produced in a more environmentally friendly and healthy lifestyle.

ข้อมูลผลิตภัณฑ์

ส่วนประกอบสำคัญ (ภาษาอังกฤษ)
butyl acetate, ethyl acetate, nitrocellulose, adipic acid/neopentyl glycol/trimellitic anhydride copolymer, acetyl tributyl citrate, alcohol, isopropyl alcohol, stearalkonium bentonite, diacetone alcohol, sorbic acid, dimethyl oxobenzo dioxasilane, hexanal, phosphoric acid, lithothamnion calcareum extract (lithothamnium calcarum extract), mannitol, diatomaceous earth, zinc sulfate, n-butyl alcohol, tocopherol, ci 15850 (red 7 lake), ci 15880 (red 34 lake), ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake), ci 73360 (red 30), ci 77499 (iron oxides), ci 77891(titanium dioxide).
ปริมาณ
8 ml x 1
วันหมดอายุ
36 เดือน

ค่าจัดส่งและรายละเอียดอื่นๆ

ค่าจัดส่ง
วิธีชำระเงิน
  • บัตรเครดิต/เดบิด
  • อินเตอร์เน็ตแบงก์กิ้ง/โมบายแบงค์กิ้ง
  • เคาน์เตอร์เซอร์วิส
  • ตู้เอทีเอ็ม
  • เคาน์เตอร์ธนาคาร
  • Alipay
การคืนเงินและเปลี่ยนสินค้า
อ่านรายละเอียดการคืนเงินและเปลี่ยนสินค้า

คะแนนรีวิว