Violet Plant Refining Handmade Soap - Skin Conditioning / Nourishing Your Skin
For the skin: sensitive muscle / dry muscle / mature muscle
Organic raw materials in Taiwan, produced in Taiwan.
Size and weight description:
Ingredients: coconut oil, olive oil, violet soaked oil, wheat germ oil, shea butter, violet, comfrey, white peony (extract), sweet orange, patchouli, orange blossom, botan geranium (essential oil)
Handmade soap introduction:
※ Violet is a symbol of abundance in ancient times. It stands for eternal beauty. It contains ionone and precious plant nutrients that can nourish and condition the skin and give you confidence forever.
※ Cold pressed virgin olive oil and shea butter and other valuable oils from West Africa are used as a soap base to moisturize and condition the skin.
※ The perfumer uses essential oils such as orange blossom, patchouli, and sweet orange to prepare a fragrance that is calm, so that in the bath you can communicate with the natural aroma, allowing the flowing water to take away today's annoyances. .
Origin / manufacturing methods
Made in Taiwan handmade
Pure, empty stick:
1. Low-temperature production (from the European traditional cold method): The purely vented handmade soap is a cold-made handmade soap, which is produced at a low temperature of 40°C, and completely retains more than 95% of the vegetable oil's nutrients (for example, glycerin). The plant extracts and essential oils added during the process can effectively retain their natural effects.
2. Does not contain perfume, paraben, surfactant, and chemical pigments, so that the skin is not burdened (especially sensitive skin), and the water after bathing can be naturally decomposed when it flows into the sea and land. It will not cause harm to the environment.
The use of bath products containing fragrances and preservatives for a long period of time has pointed out that it is easy to increase the risk of carcinogenesis. In particular, long-term use of women has increased the chance of getting breast cancer.
3. Based on the spring water of Nantou Puli, Taiwan's flowers and plants are the main characters, and raw materials are produced locally.
4. Use advanced vegetable oils, such as: cold-pressed virgin olive oil, organic shea butter in West Africa, and wheat germ oil with good antioxidant properties.
5. The whole product is tested by SGS. The product does not contain heavy metal residues.
6. Professional perfumer's special combination of essential oils and fragrances, so that the bath can be a kind of enjoyment. The plant essential oil itself has energy, not just simply providing aroma.
7. No artificial color is added. The natural color of handmade soap comes from natural slime. The slime itself also has the ability to absorb dirt and deep cleansing.