★ Exclusive bartender to your home, magically changing drinks
★ Make transparent ice at home to maintain the best flavor of the drink
★ Party party big plus points, enjoy the time of gathering
★ A wonderful visual feast, adding a sense of life
Polar Ice Hockey 2.0
● Size: L 150 x W 150 x H 95 mm
● Material: outer layer - PU foam / inner layer - food container grade silicone, PP plastic (all passed SGS inspection)
● Ice hockey size: 45 mm diameter ice hockey x4
● Weight: 500 g
● Accessories: outer ice box (black) x1, inner white plastic box x1, silicone layer x1, perforated silicone layer x1, instruction manual
● Place of Origin: Taiwan
"Square Ice Cubes"
● Size: L 150 x W 132 x H 40 mm
● Material: food container grade silicone (all passed SGS inspection)
● Ice size: about 35 x 35 x 35 mm ice x9
● Weight: 240 g
■ Please use cold water or filtered water to make ice cubes.
■ Wash with neutral detergent before using for the first time.
■ For drinks, choose a non-toxic flower, or just for decoration.
■ If it is not possible to be transparent-
* After adding water, please soften the plastic mold and try to drive out the bubbles.
* Set the temperature of the refrigerator to the middle position to reduce the freezing speed.
* If the water quality is hard (including salt), it will affect the formation of ice crystals and cannot be completely transparent.
If it cannot be turned into a perfect circle-
* Make sure that the inner parts are tightly combined and will not leak.
* Please add water to fill up, leaving no gaps.
■ You can shake it slightly before putting it into the freezer to make the bubbles run out.
■ Set the freezer to the MID/temperature range (-18°C). Temperatures that are too “warm” will cause the ice to form slowly.
Temperatures that are too "cold" may cause the formation of needle-like bubbles.
■ When you want to take out the ice box, first place the polar ice box at room temperature for one to three minutes, and it will be much easier to remove.
■ To stock the puck, place the puck in a zipper bag and place it in the freezer.
■ If the product needs to be returned, please keep the product intact and scratch-free, and the product must be in the state of “new unused”.
And complete packaging (including purchase of goods, accessories, internal and external packaging, brochures, gifts, etc.).