/ product name/
Bellflower's micro-Mambo Mambo (sold out re-made) _ pottery mug
/ Product description and story /
The Mambo, which is meant to be "freely shaken," originated in Latin America.
Like its rhythm, unrestrained emotional expression makes people not impressed and difficult.
Occasionally, a friend gathered together, but he was caught by the bellflowers that swayed and danced outside the window.
The exquisite white bellflower is like a dancer wearing a ballet fluffy skirt.
But it’s not Swan Lake that jumps on the feet.
It’s a unique "micro" Mambo...
/ Product Features /
◆ With the bright colors of the makeup soil, bring out the bellflowers.
◆ Exquisite hand-carved lines, slightly undulating drawing strokes.
◆ Different from the calm and low-key of general hand-made ceramics.
◆ High temperature firing, the color material will not directly contact the user and will not fall off easily.
◆ There is only one, the bellflower's micro-Mambo Mambo.
/ Specifications /
The cup height is 7 cm and the cup diameter is 8.2 cm.
/ Material /
Clay, cosmetic soil engraved, transparent glaze (oxidized at 1230 degrees or above)
/ Maintenance method /
1. Suitable for microwave ovens (medium and low temperature only).
2. Not applicable to ovens and dishwashers.
3. Avoid severe temperature changes to prevent the porcelain from rupturing, such as a sudden injection of ice water in a hot bowl.
4. Do not use rough tools to brush, hard objects may cause damage or scratches on the glaze.
/ Notes /
1. All hand-made works are burnt in high temperature kiln. The surface glaze has ice cracks, particles and pores, which are all natural kiln changes, which can be used with peace of mind.
2. It may cause color difference due to shooting and different computer settings. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.
(Handmade only this one, the finished fine black spots and depressions are the natural phenomenon caused by the production and firing, the refinement can not be compared with the mold process, if you do not mind, please buy again.)
/ Origin /
/ Manufacturing method /
Burning kiln: electric kiln
1230 degree high temperature firing
Origin / manufacturing methods