The tea is visited in each quarter of the year to select the origin, and the “Single Origin” (Single Origin), which is produced by an outstanding tea master, is selected for the best quality tea plantation. Do not mix tea, add a number to each “single product tea,” talk about tea, keep up with the times, sell it off, and truly feel the sheer luster of each piece of forest at different times. Tea tasting, let us re-recognize Taiwan, understand the taste of life.
[This place is unique here] handmade loose tea
* 100% eco-friendly material & integrated design
* Positive - "Mountain's posture": green fragrance, yellow honey, orange thick
* Hand-stamped on the back - "Tea and two or three things" medallion: Details of tea origin, characteristics, degree of fermentation and baking
*Inside - Image Guide to Tea Ceremony: Easy to get hot, cold and tea
____Shan Sen Wu Long____
If Alishan represents the classic craftsmanship and the sunny sweet flowers, Lishan represents the cold and arrogant taste of the mountains, then the Shanlinxi is a fragrance of primitive forests. "Shansen Oolong" comes from the 1700m high-end tea area of Sanglin Stream - Longfeng Gorge. There is a juvenile tea garden surrounded by deep forests. The aroma has the feeling of stocks and fen multi-precision. The mellow flavor is strong and the sweet and cold bubbles are very smooth.
Longfeng Gorge is the tallest and most secluded production area in the Shanlinxi tea department. The mountainous road is narrow and narrow. When you look out of the village, you can only see the green, and the tea farmer proudly points to the tea garden and says: “Every row of tea trees The horizontal lines must be aligned so that water absorption can be averaged. We must not be sloppy. For more than 20 years, we have treated each harvest with an approaching attitude of "turtle". Orderly stress is reflected in neat tea gardens, immaculate tea plants, and walls. Elegant and small bonsai, as well as strong tea in place. The quality of tea is good, the tea is sweet and fresh, and it is very exciting to recommend such good taste to everyone.
【Sukimori Oolong two or three things】
Purchase No. #106 (2018 Spring New Tea)
Variety: Qing Xin Oolong
Origin: Shanlinxi Longfeng Gorge
Degree of fermentation: ▲▲
Baking degree: ▲
Content: Vacuum loose tea (ball type) 50g
△ Fragrance tea: Emphasizes the scent of flowers that are brewed during brewing and the cheeks after the drink.
△ Porcelain brewing can make the aroma show more clearly and meticulously, because the porcelain is tight and has no pores, so that the tea leaves the pores without affecting the taste of the material.
☞ [Before brewing: 温壶/温杯闻茶干香]
Hot hot water is quickly transferred to the warm container, the water is poured out, and the dry tea is placed. The nose is inhaled near the opening of the utensil and the transpiration of the aromatic tea is felt.
After brewing: Porcelain spoon, scented tea, savory scent. After the tea leaves open, gently wipe the tea and tea with the back of the porcelain spoon, smell it before getting your nose, and feel the fresh and elegant flowers that have just soaked. After cleaning the spoon with clean water, you will be exposed to other tea soups. This way you can clearly compare the aroma of different tea types.
☞(drinking: carefully feeling the roundness, density, and level of the finest tea) Including the direct floral aroma of the entrance, swallowing the tea and scenting it, and finally the aroma (mountain breath) left by the cheeks of the throat.
* It is highly recommended to compare Oto's Oolong with Sugisung Oolong and Yoo Yun Oolong. Try to distinguish the delicate "mountain qi" - changes in aroma and throat rhyme. You will be amazed by the sharpness of your taste buds. Tea presents the weather, the terroir, and the tea master's hand.
The scented tea tastes elegant and delicate. It is recommended to drink it alone and savor it. You can also use lighter refreshments or fruity desserts such as pineapple cake, date cake, dried fruit, etc. to make the sweetness more refreshing. The flowers in the tea are more melodious.
[Tea package with image style menu guide]
1) 100% Taiwan-made single-product tea: You can clearly know which tea farmer is working harder and can trace the results of which piece of land.
2) Passing food safety inspections: Verification unit: TÜV TÜV Rheinland Group certified laboratories meet the safety standards of Taiwan, the United States, and Japan.
3) US and Asian product liability insurance 10 million yuan