Very common owl pattern in Europe and America
Because of the direction of weaving, the pattern can only be seen by the people who wear it.
His long ears, very cute
I didn’t like it before.
Add a little design and become what I like.
Each owl pattern will be a bit different
I have never seen a new style.
Because weaving is infinitely changeable, very fun
This thick line weaves, the overall thicker and warmer
Size for girls
Color is not pure white
Handmade products, pins can not be neat like a machine, please understand
Speed from mass production to weaving to sewing
a needle and a line of mind
Those who want to know cherish it
Winter woven wool, summer hooks, the world of weaving is very fun.
Every item is woven and made by me personally. The goods are hand-made in small quantities and cannot be mass-produced.
If you like the sense of handmade simplicity, take it home!
/ Product Description /
Material: 100% non-dyed wool (full wool thread, sensitive to wool, please consider purchasing)
Size: palm circumference about 18.5cm
* Palm circumference method: does not include the thumb, the length of the palm around a circle
The photo demonstrator has a palm of about 17.5cm, a wrist to middle finger length of about 17cm, and a wrist around a circle of 14.5cm.
Wear this glove and comfortably
The fabric is flexible, if you are not sure, please leave a message asking the designer
/ Use and maintenance methods /
1. Use cold water or a neutral lotion or shampoo (with a little bit of lotion, blisters) and wash by hand. Do not bleach
2. After washing, use a towel to slightly dry the water, then dry it to the air.
3. If you use a hair ball after use, you can use the small scissors to carefully cut off the hair ball.
1. Excessive smashing or using hot water will cause wool felting and shrinking of the finished product.
2. After the finished product is finished, it will be washed and shaped, and it will be worn when received.
3. Photo may vary depending on the ambient light, please forgive me
Origin / manufacturing methods
Taiwan / Handwoven