Relieve the hot afternoon
Follow Samova and sneak into the summer garden of whimsy
Cranberry and orange peel
Brew with normal temperature water and add ice cubes
You can feel the cold and sour taste of iced tea.
Walk in the garden: Dr. Algae Dr. Green Tea
The snorkeling garden is mainly composed of spirulina, cranberry slices and South African green doctor tea. Spirulina grows in the warm volcanic lake of Costa Rica and is rich in protein. Cranberry contains vitamin C, plus unfermented top South African green Dr. tea, without caffeine but with a green tea-like aroma, plus cranberry sweet and sour taste, together in this underwater world .
【 Enjoy cold iced tea】
- Tea leaves can reduce the release of tea tannins, reduce bitterness and taste, and increase tea sweetness.
- Many nutrients in tea leaves can retain more nutrients without being destroyed by high temperature.
- Cold foam can reduce the release of caffeine in tea soup.
- Put the tea bag in the bottle/cup, brew the water at room temperature, ice or add ice, and enjoy a simple and stylish drink!
[ Peace of Mind Declaration]
- Low calorie, drink every day, not only without burden, but also relax.
- No caffeine, don't worry about not sleeping at night!
- Tea species: Dr. Algae Green Tea 2 g (Triangle Stereo Tea Bag / 7 in each box)
- Ingredients: Green Dr. Tea, Cranberry Slices, Orange Peel, Spirulina, Vanilla Spices
-Caffeine content: none
↓ ↓ Real product photographs of real ingredients
[In addition to cold bubbles, you can also adjust a cup of fashion tea]
-Jacques Collins Heart of the Sea (Alcoholic)
Scuba Garden snorkeling garden (soaked cool)
Hendrick's Gin Henry Jazz Wine (Rose) 40ml
Sucrose syrup 20ml
Freshly squeezed lemon juice 20ml
a little ice
1 bottle of soda
Add gin, syrup and lemon juice to the samova cocktail glass
Add ice cubes until the cup is 7 points full
Then pour in the tea and finally add the soda and stir to drink.
-Jacques Collins Heart of the Sea (no alcohol)
Scuba Garden snorkeling garden 60ml (bubble cool)
Frozen cranberry 4~5
Orange syrup 10ml
1/16 of Lyme
Put 4~5 frozen cranberries and 1/16 lime horn into the samova cocktail glass.
Add Scuba Garden, orange syrup to crushed ice
Shake it with a Schicker cup, pour it back into the samova cocktail glass, then add a straw to drink
Origin / manufacturing methods