- This item is not sold separately.
- This is a free item, and guests in need can place an order with any single item in the hall.
- Please take this card if you click on the product quantity. If you purchase a single item, please take a card.
- If you purchase this item separately, it will not be shipped.
Packaging - with branded box
about delivery fee:
We offer free shipping service in Hong Kong and Macau.
In addition, guests can also choose to go to SF Station / Smart Cabinet (Hong Kong area), OK Convenience Store (Macau area), please leave a message to our pick-up station code / address.
· SF Station: http://www.sf-express.com/hk/tc/other_services/sf_station/sf_station_network/
· Smart Cabinet: http://www.sf-express.com/hk/tc/other_services/intelligent_cabinet/intelligent_cabinet_network/
· OK Convenience Store: http://www.sf-express.com/hk/tc/download/OK_MAC_TC.pdf
Silverware maintenance method:
- The best maintenance method for silverware is to wear it every day. If you do not handle and collect the silverware after wearing it, it is very possible to blacken the silverware.
- Do not wear other precious metal jewellery at the same time when wearing silver jewelry to avoid deformation or scratches and scratches.
- Keep the silverware dry and never approach the hot springs. When not in use, wipe the surface with cotton or tissue, remove moisture and dirt, and place the sterling silver product in a sealed bag or box to avoid contact with air.
- If you notice signs of slight yellowing in the silverware, try using a toothpaste with a little water to lightly wash the surface, or use a small jeweler to clean the slits of the silver jewelry, then wipe the surface with a silver cloth to clean the silverware.
- The silverware is yellow and serious. It should not be too long to be soaked in silver-washed water. Generally, it should be washed with water (must be cleaned) after taking it for a few seconds to one minute. Dry the silverware and wipe it with a silver cloth.