Dimension: 42L(torso R and L) / 39L(torso S)
Material: XPAC VX21
MARL is a 42 Liter ultralight hiking backpack using high-end material XPAC VX21. MARL is suitable for all kind of hiking trips with a roll top closure design and a two-track back frame system, providing comfortable carrying experience.
• Comfortable Two-Track ventilated suspension system
• Shoulder straps connect all the way to the whole back creating a ventilated back panel and providing basic support for frameless mode by weight saving way.
• 2 vertical and 1 lateral aluminum stays can be inserted to stay in the same piece of back panel adding the stability of the suspension system by weight saving way.
• 2 long daisy chains
• Removable sternum strap
• Removable hip belt
• Main compartment 42L (39L for S)volume with additional 3 mesh pocket on the outside
• Roll-top closure and side compression straps to compress the volume
• Bottom seam bound with wide and stiff webbing to reduce water seeping in from lateral seams
• The bottom seam binding make this pack easily stand on the ground
• Top circumference : 36.5" / Bottom circumference : 34" / Height Fully Unrolled : 35.5"(33.5” for torso S)
• Torsos size- Regular (S): 15”~17” / (R): 17~19" / Large(L) : 19”~21"
• Extra Small(XS): 23”~27” / Small (S): 27”~31" / Medium (M) : 31”~35" / Large (L) : 35”~39"
For Extra Small (XS) size, there is no pockets on the belt due to the length of the belt.
* Backpack (torso R + hip belt s) : 927g (887g for torso S + hip belt XS)
* Vertical aluminum stays: 114g (104g for torso s)
* Lateral aluminum stay: 31g
Suggested limit of comfortable carrying capacity: 20kg
Accessories in the package:
* Removable hip belt
* Removable Sternum Strap
* Aluminum stays*3
* Bungee loop*2/ String Loop*2