Hand-woven bags} / red wine / thermos bottle / kettle / fruit / bread ... and other items
When I go out for drinks, I always add plastic bags, remembering that our marine life is extinct because of eating
While we were sailing in the Caribbean in 2014, I practiced weaving bags to decorate items in the hold to prevent the danger of falling items from the hull. We woven bags every day to earn money while traveling.
Back to Taiwan, the net bags included in Shell Shell Shell handmade products, but also unexpectedly become popular products.
Each hand net bag takes 3 to 8 hours to complete, the color will be due to each computer color, in order to real products. Perfectionists think twice before ordering.
* This may affect "price" due to bag size, braid / lace braid / and material (monochrome and color).
note! ! ! Shell decoration will be random decoration Oh! Can not be the same as on photo!
Mesh bag size
Height 21cm (without handle) X width can be extended to about 12cm This section is about to stretch for flexibility.
⛵️ This item is: Single hand
Material: US imports of "twine" from the rhizome of Hemp extract fiber plantation.
Toughness under normal use more difficult to break.
"Hemp: 80%. Cotton: 20%"
* Can reduce the number of cleaning. Can save the original style
* But if you really want to clean, please "soak in cold water and soapy water for 1 to 2 minutes." Do not scrub! ! ! To prevent burrs. Dry as soon as possible.
Kettles, thermos bottles, drink cups net bag about 2 kg.
Large mobile bag about 3-4 kg.
* Please remember to dry when it is raining. Recommended shade can save the color bright for a long time.
* Avoid sharp objects, fire and children.
* This product is a limited edition, can not be returned.
* Please let me know if the item you are wearing can be installed next.
Origin / manufacturing methods
American / hand-knit