It is a superb combination of pure Mount Fuji Mt. shape glass and Mt.
The shape of the glass is the use of satellite photos to faithfully present Mt. Fuji's Ozawa slope.
In addition to the shape of Mt. Fuji as a cup, it is also a pleasure to enjoy the mini Mt. Fuji located at the bottom of the cup while tasting wine.
Wooden box-to-cup combination is not only suitable for home collection use; it is also recommended as a gift for friends and relatives!
Tin has excellent thermal conductivity, and although it is not suitable for drinking hot drinks, it still enjoys the pleasure of drinking warm wine.
Or put in the refrigerator for 1-2 minutes, you can enjoy the cold wine.
• Size: H35 x Φ73 (mm)
• Wooden box size: H65 x W207 x D112 (mm)
• Capacity: about 40cc
• Material: Tin (100%), Gold Foil
• Design / Origin: Japan
• Tin has excellent thermal conductivity. It is recommended to drink cold or normal temperature drinks to avoid burns.
• Do not use acidic beverages to avoid corrosion.
• After use, wash with a soft cloth or sponge with a kitchen neutral detergent.
• To avoid scratches on the surface, do not use broom brushes or cleaners containing particles.
• Gloss can be restored by wiping off commercially available metal polish, dentifrice, baking soda, etc. when glossiness disappears.
• Tin has a low melting point and should not be placed near a fire source.
• Do not use in microwave ovens, dishwashers or drying dishes.
• Do not put in the freezer to prevent discoloration or deformation of the tin cup.
[From now on, as long as you buy can be used as a series of goods, you will be able to purchase more simple packaging services]
Please go to the following link to purchase