925 sterling Silver giraffe pendant necklace

แปลอัตโนมัติ (ภาษาเดิม: ญี่ปุ่น)
เริ่มต้นที่ 1,875฿
  • เขียนข้อความและส่ง eCard ฟรีเมื่อซื้อสินค้า! eCard คืออะไร?
  • สินค้านี้คือ "สินค้าผลิตตามใบสั่งซื้อ" หลังจากที่ชำระเงินถึงวันที่จะจัดส่งสินค้า จะใช้เวลาประมาณ 14 วันทางการในการผลิตสินค้า (ไม่รวมวันหยุด)
โปรโมชั่นพิเศษ
  • Pinkoi ช่วยออกค่าส่ง! สมาชิกใหม่สั่งซื้อผ่าน Pinkoi App ภายใน 7 วันรับส่วนลดค่าส่งสูงสุด ฿200

เกี่ยวกับแบรนด์ เยี่ยมชมแบรนด์

comataro_kobo
comataro_kobo
ญี่ปุ่น
5.0
(4)
ออนไลน์ล่าสุด:
ใน 1 วันที่ผ่านมา
เรทการตอบกลับ:
-
การตอบกลับ:
-
เตรียมการจัดส่ง:
มากกว่า 7 วัน
เงินแท้ สร้อยคอ สีเงิน - 925 sterling Silver giraffe pendant necklace

รายละเอียดสินค้า

This necklace features a slightly tall giraffe shape and is designed with a satin-finish matte finish. The simple yet strong pendant has a calm atmosphere and a unique texture. It's small size makes it perfect for everyday use. I match any style and play an active part in the wide scene. There is no doubt that it will be appreciated as a gift for your loved ones. https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53110987841_38bc7b07c6_b.jpg [Material] 925 Silver(both top and chain) [Size] Height approx. 16mm Width approx. 10mm (top only, not including Vatican) [Thickness] about 1.6mm [chain length] 40cm An accessory that allows you to enjoy the original color and brilliance of sterling Silver. No plating or other processing is done. It becomes tasteful color by embezzling it. [Chain length 40 cm wearing photo reference] https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53110988531_9c120a0244_b.jpg You can also change the length of the chain and add an adjuster for a fee as an option. [Adjuster added photo reference] https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53109941822_5b05bfa335_b.jpg I put it in the original drawstring purse bag and send it. https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53024183824_fdaf8990b1_b.jpg Due to the shooting environment, there may be some differences in the color of the actual product and the photo. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~ *About Silver 925 Silver 925 (sterling Silver) is a material commonly used in Silver accessories. It means that the silver content is 92.5% Silver. The remaining 7.5% are other metal alloys, such as copper, added to make the silver strong enough for jewelry use. ※About maintenance Silver products tend to tarnish with age and exposure to air. Wipe gently with a soft dry cloth after use. If you don't use it for a long time, it's a good idea to put it in a ziplock bag and keep it out of the air. Please take it off in hot springs.

ข้อมูลสินค้า

วัสดุสินค้า
เงินแท้
วิธีการผลิตสินค้า
แฮนด์เมด
แหล่งผลิตสินค้า
ญี่ปุ่น
จำนวนในสต๊อก
เหลือเพียง 1 ชิ้น
อันดับสินค้า
No.62,117 - เครื่องประดับ  |  No.12,911 - สร้อยคอ
ความนิยม
  • ถูกชม 459 ครั้ง
  • มี 1 คนถูกใจ
สินค้าที่จำหน่าย
สินค้าต้นฉบับ
รายละเอียดย่อยของสินค้า
Giraffe silhouette design necklace Materials: Sterling silver, satin finish Gifts for animal-loving friends

ค่าจัดส่งและรายละเอียดอื่นๆ

ค่าจัดส่ง
วิธีชำระเงิน
  • บัตรเครดิต/เดบิด
  • อินเตอร์เน็ตแบงก์กิ้ง/โมบายแบงค์กิ้ง
  • เคาน์เตอร์เซอร์วิส
  • ตู้เอทีเอ็ม
  • เคาน์เตอร์ธนาคาร
  • Alipay
การคืนเงินและเปลี่ยนสินค้า
อ่านรายละเอียดการคืนเงินและเปลี่ยนสินค้า

คะแนนรีวิว