~~Plesiosaurus pendant necklace~~ Plesiosaurus is a long-necked marine reptile inhibits during early Jurassic period. This ancient creature is distinguishable by its small head, long neck, broad turtle-like body and two pair of large, elongated paddles. They have snake-like longest neck to body ratio of any reptile. Let this prehistoric marine creature hang around your neck. https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53029294929_b89dec117a_b.jpg Material: Silver 925 (Pendant and Chain) Pendant size: height approx.14mm, width approx.18mm (exclude the bale) Pendant thickness: approx.1.5mm Chain length: 50cm The material we are using is Sterling silver without coating and plating as we want to show you its natural beauty color. The longer the time you wear, the richer of the color tone it becomes. We developed some hammer-liked texture onto the pendant, its uneven and bumpy surface has high diffusion that enable to reflect the light in all directions. The pendant is set with a shiny cable chain. 【Chain length 50cm】 https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53029294944_da09610942_b.jpg You can also choose to add 5cm extension chain on it. https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53026635480_a342209e00_b.jpg Our product will come with an original drawstring pouch. https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53024183824_fdaf8990b1_b.jpg There may be some differences in the color of the actual piece and the photo on screen. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ※About Silver 925 Silver 925 (Sterling silver) is type of silver commonly used to make jewelry. It identifies an item with 92.5% of silver, the remaining 7.5% is composed of metal alloys, which is a mixture of other metals called silver alloy (like copper). The silver alloys are fused with silver to create jewelry quality durability. ※About Maintenance The composition of silver reacts with element in the air, sweat, detergents, sulfur etc., and causing it to discolor. Wipe your silver jewelry with a soft dry cloth every time after use. If you don`t use it for a long time, we recommend you store in a Ziplock bag to keep it away from contact with air. Avoid wearing it when you`re relaxing in hot springs. If you find your silver jewelry starts turning dull and black, buff gently with the silver polish cloth and you could make it shiny again.
- เหลือเพียง 1 ชิ้น
- ถูกชม 406 ครั้ง
- มี 5 คนถูกใจ
- Powerful dinosaurs and ancient creatures come alive again in a shape of mini sized silver accessories. Small but full of childlike fascination. With the theme of "wear with the ancient creatures", we are trying to capture silhouettes of these incredible prehistoric creatures, making it to a joyful silver accessory.