• Materials: 14K Gold Fill and Pearl
• Earring Wire Material: 14K Gold Fill
• Hoop Diameter: 1.5 cm
• Listing is for a pair
✿ What is 14K Gold Fill?
14K Gold Fill is constructed in two or three layers. The core metal is jewelers’ brass. A gold alloy is then bonded to one or both surfaces of the brass core with heat and pressure. Unlike plated (aka electroplated or "dipped") metals, Gold-filled is legally required to contain 5% or 1/20 gold by weight. This is a durable material that will not tarnish or chip. It is also safe for those with metal allergies.
✿ Note to Customers
• Since Wild Treasure is a one-person studio, I will try my best to respond to your messages within 1-2 working days (excluding holidays). Every product requires 3-5 working days. Thank you for your patience.
• Please allow for some variation in color as displayed on different devices and screens. Actual colors may vary.
• Natural materials like mineral stones, pearls, shells and corals have their own colors and shapes, which add to their uniqueness. I will try my best to select materials that are in similar conditions to create my designs.
✿ About Packaging
• All your jewelry will come in a simple and environmental friendly packaging: One small kraft paper box for all pieces, wrapped in bubble wrap then placed in a envelope.
• Please note if you would like separate boxes for each piece as gift packaging.
✿ Care Instructions
• Prolonged exposure of brass to air may lead to oxidation and discoloration. The color of oxidized brass will seem darker, making it look more vintage and low profile. If you want to slow down the oxidation, please clean your jewelry with a dry cloth and put it in a sealed bag after wearing it.
• To brighten tarnished brass, you can soak the brass part of the jewelry in lemon juice or in a 1:1 ratio of white vinegar and water for about 3-5 minutes, then thoroughly rinse in water to remove the traces of acidic solution.
• If the oxidation is severe, you can wipe the piece of jewelry with a soft cloth and a small amount of brass polish. If the product is made of brass and other materials, please carefully apply acidic solution or brass polish on the brass part only.
• Pearl is a fragile material that may be easily scratched on the surface. Therefore, please avoid rubbing pearl against any other accessories, and also avoid any contact of acid with your pearl. You may use light soapy water to clean the pearl (if necessary). Do not clean with toothpaste or silver polishing cloth.
• Electroplated karat gold accessories cannot be cleaned with silver polishing cloth. If necessary, please clean by lightly wiping with a wet cloth.