Please note that minerals and other natural materials cannot be exactly the same, and each batch or even each may have a color difference.
Please be sure to read the purchase details before purchasing for the first time so that both you and I can have a pleasant trading experience.
The main materials: glass petals, copper flower (silver-plated), three-dimensional copper casting (silver-plated), copper-plated white K-colored boring bar, Czech imports of glass flower-shaped beads, semi-precious stones and so on.
1. All materials are mainly made of wire rods, glue is an aid, so there will be inevitable traces on the back or crevices; the color of the pictures will be similar to the actual ones, but sometimes it is still inevitable because of the difference in lighting or different displays. The color difference.
2. Semi-precious stones or glass used in the material may have such small flaws. Different batches may also have poor coloring. Please understand that the uniqueness of the natural material is its imperfection, and the glass may also have bubbles. Black spots, etc. exist, but they do not affect the overall effect.
3. Use forceps and forceps when using the forceps. Do not apply force to the place where the pattern is used. Hairbrushes are mostly used for fixing the hair before inserting the hair.
4. The vast majority of flat flower designers have sprayed transparent paint for oxidation (except for cylinders, rounds, chains, too small, etc.), but the metal-containing ornaments still do not carry a bath or hot springs. Do not touch water or chemicals (perfume, etc.). If you accidentally touch it, wipe it gently with a dry cloth. If it does not reach the crevice, you can dry it with the cold windshield of the hair dryer. Block the air in the sealed bag to slow down the oxidation rate.
5. Hand-made products are not exactly the same as non-factory machine production. If you are unacceptable, please do not place an order. If you have any questions, please contact the designer before ordering.
Origin / manufacturing methods
Handmade in Taiwan