● Dimensions: Chain length 16 吋 / 18 inches, pendant about 2.1 x 2.3 cm
●Extension chain purchase area:
● This product is "order-ordered" and will be produced after payment. It will take an average of 7 production days (excluding holiday and delivery time).
● Because the products are all hand-made, there will be hand marks, or asymmetry, etc., there is no way to be as perfect as the machine, the size and texture will be slightly different from the photos, there may be +/- 3mm error, please be cautious Consider.
Silver chain part does not provide maintenance, jewelry parts if you want to repair, please provide pictures and designers to discuss, depending on the damage status quotes, need to pay the extra shipping back and forth.
● About our hand-made jewelry
We only use 925 sterling silver and pure copper, each handmade jewelry,
All are completed by the traditional techniques of metalwork - sawing, knocking, carving, welding, boring, inlaying, and throwing.
Keeps the texture of the hand made from welding and forging.
● maintenance knowledge
1. All accessories, no matter what kind of material are afraid of moisture, especially rain. Perspiration. Perfume. Bathing hot springs.. Chemical supplies...., etc., will seriously harm jewelry oxidation, so it should be avoided and far away.
2. Jewelry is often recommended to wear, the body's oil can make jewelry produce a natural luster beautiful luster.
3. Ornaments will oxidize over time, showing signs of yellowing and blackening on vulcanization or oxidation. Use a moist, soft-bristled toothbrush with toothpaste or dentifrice to lightly brush the surface, or wipe with a silver cloth or copper cloth to restore the original appearance. Metallic luster.
4. If the jewelry is treated with special vulcanization, do not over-wipe it so that the vulcanization design effect disappears.
5. If you are concerned about the chemical properties of silver cloth or copper cloth, you may cause skin irritation. Clean water and dry before use.
6. Natural stones, crystals and pearls can be cleaned with water and then wiped with a soft cloth.
7. When not wearing, keep it clean and put it in a sealed bag to reduce the oxidation rate.
8. Do not put all kinds of jewelry in the same jewelry box, jewelry hardness will rub against each other and cause loss.
9. Do not use any other tools to clean your jewelry, will leave scratches on the surface of the jewelry, if the use of a brush is necessary, use a clean or very soft brush to scrub your jewelry.
Origin / manufacturing methods
Made in Taiwan handmade