Glass pen production "No Draft" will enter the production period directly. If your lettering content is complete and there are no other issues, the designer will ship directly after 14 working days. During the period, you will be asked to check the progress or take photos or air waybills to welcome you. The message must be answered as soon as possible.
Making a glass pen is a master, manual carving is another master, to complete this work, thank you for your patience to wait ~
The glass pen (Japanese: ガラスペン), also known as the Venetian glass pen, is a special writing device (the principle of sucking the rainbow) that stores ink by means of capillary grooves on the tip of the pen and guides it to the tip of the pen at the same time. Making glass pens must be experienced chefs to burn them out. The glass pen tip needs to be heated and twisted to a special angle to suck the ink into the tip with capillary action. It is a sophisticated technique to combine the perfect pen body curve and color!
Brand:MSA GLASS ENGRAVING
Material: Hand-fired glass
Size: total length of about 19cm / pen width of about 1 ~ 1.2cm (manually slightly different each piece)
Content: Glass pen 1 + original pencil pen 1
Custom range: pen body 5~6 English letters or 1 Chinese characters
Glass characteristics and pre-purchase note / glass and color:
(1) The glass is light-transmissive and will produce a slight color difference with surrounding colors. The brighter environment will be lighter in color, and the darker glass will be darker in color.
(2) Due to the different colors of the personal screen settings, please take the actual product as the standard.
(3) The small air bubbles or air lines in the hand-made glass pen body are inevitably traced in the process of burning the glass. Each glass pen is a unique creation.
Warranty and maintenance:
(1) The glass is hand-made. Please note that the use and collection methods, fragile for the glass characteristics without warranty.
(2) The glass pen depends on the damage status and material and receives maintenance fees (please call us first or call customer service).
Origin / manufacturing methods
MSA GLASS ENGRAVING