Invented by the Spanish students, the draught ball can replace the special bottle. After drinking the water, it can also eat what garbage does not leave!
The incredible scientific experience of Artec in Japan! The mysterious water experiment, one can make water that can be grasped by oneself.
DIY makes a water that can be touched and taken. Safe and non-toxic, containing fluorescent powder, you can easily make fluorescent water polo!
The advanced version can try to put in small items to increase the richness of water polo!
Prepare a special flask*2, measuring cup*1, container*3
1. Add 200cc of warm water to 2 tablespoons of sodium alginate and pour into the bottle. Shake until the liquid mixes and appears viscous and hazy.
2. Allow to stand for about 10-15 minutes until the liquid changes back to transparent.
3. At the same time, add 800cc of warm water to 4 tablespoons of calcium lactate as lactic acid water. Pour it into a bottle for about 1 minute.
4. Prepare two bowls and pour the shaken calcium lactate and 800 cc of tap water, respectively.
5. Pour the transparent sodium alginate into the transparent container (in your preferred size).
6. Place the sodium alginate together with the container into the calcium lactate and remove the transparent container carefully. At this point, the sodium alginate will coagulate into globular form in the calcium lactate.
7. After standing for about 3 minutes, the water polo can be picked up by hand. Soaking the water makes the water ball more condensing, which completes a water ball that can be picked up.
If you want to use the included fluorescent powder to make luminous globules, just add fluorescent powder or other small items you want to add in Step 5 to stir.
A material package can make about 2-3 drops of water. If the size is larger, about 1-2 water polo balls can be made.
1. Packing size: 18 x 24.5 x 16.3 cm
2. Spherical vessel size: 8 x 2.7 cm
3. Ingredients: Sodium Alginate, Calcium Lactate, Spoon, Straw, Fluorescent Powder, Plastic
1. Please stay away from the fire
2. Including small objects, parts must not be placed in the mouth to avoid eating.
3. Keep away from high temperature, high humidity and direct sunlight.
Origin / manufacturing methods
Japanese design made in China