Pure hand made pottery
Comfortable, layered glaze
Get back your own sense of life
Make vessels an important partner
Always upholding the warmth of hand-made pottery, it has been integrated into the user's life.
In the face of different glazes and styling utensils, the heartbeats are also very different. Therefore, we believe that the encounter between Tao and the users is a matter of fate.
Hand-made pottery is very interesting, glaze color will change with the user's habits, the number and time of use. We look forward to the time that hand-made utensils live in the life and the users, so that utensils are not only tools, but are indispensable partners in life.
[ Rock Stone Pots]
The different textures of soil, splicing,
With a partial glaze,
Shows a hard, rough texture, a bit rough, free style.
**Rock Stone retains the original texture of the earth, with a part of the glaze, a unique personality.**
The blue-violet glaze has different thickness variations in the texture of the soil board.
**The outside white part of the photo is unglazed and the interior is a light white glaze**
/ Uses / Planting plants, basins
/ Material / Clay & Glaze, fired at high temperature 1230 degrees.
**Bottom with drainage holes**
The bottom is approximately 12x8 cm (this product is a polygonal shape), about 8 cm high, and has two drainage holes.
/ Maintenance /
* In case of dirt, it is recommended to use sponge cleaning.
* Avoid soaking the product in the dirt for a long time.
*** Each item is hand-made, and the dimensions will be somewhat different. The earth color and the glaze color will be different because of the atmosphere in the kiln. It is the taste and characteristics of hand-made ceramics.**
***Our products are photographed with natural daylight, and as close as possible to correct the difference between the photo and the actual glaze, but due to the display of each computer (mobile phone) screen and everyone's subjective perception of color, The actual work color prevails. If you cannot accept a slight drop, please consider whether you want to buy.**
* This studio uses ceramic materials and is fired at a high temperature of 1200 degrees Celsius. The glaze is an edible safety glaze.
* We are not over-packaging, we are wrapping your merchandise on a safe delivery basis, and sometimes we will use a second-hand carton (or packaging material), hoping to make a difference for the global environment.
* International parcels are mainly air transport. To send fast EMS, please contact the designer for shipping.
FaceBook Fan Group Please Search / Mita / Tao
Origin / manufacturing methods
Taiwan's Mikou, Tao Design & Craft Creation