Real Fruit Fruity Gummy 100g Exclusive Developed Pure Fruit Gummy - Comprehensive Taste

฿ 375
  • สินค้านี้คือ "สินค้าผลิตตามใบสั่งซื้อ" หลังจากที่ชำระเงินถึงวันที่จะจัดส่งสินค้า จะใช้เวลาประมาณ 7 วันทางการในการผลิตสินค้า (ไม่รวมวันหยุด)
โปรโมชั่นพิเศษ
  • รับส่วนลด 5% สำหรับผู้สั่งซื้อครั้งแรก ภายใน 3 วันนี้เท่านั้น!
  • 【Asia Design】สั่งซื้องานดีไซน์จากแบรนด์ต่างประเทศ ลดค่าจัดส่ง ฿ 120 ทันที เมื่อซื้อครบ ฿ 1,490 เงื่อนไขโปรโมชั่น
  • 11/5-18/5 l ลด ฿70 เมื่อซื้อครบ ฿890, ลด ฿120 เมื่อซื้อครบ 1290 ขึ้นไป!

โปรโมชั่นส่วนลดจริงที่ได้รับ ยึดตามจำนวนส่วนลดที่ปรากฎในรถเข็น

ดูโปรโมชั่นพิเศษอื่น ๆ

ข้อมูลสินค้า

วัสดุสินค้า
อาหารสด
วิธีการผลิตสินค้า
แฮนด์เมด
แหล่งผลิตสินค้า
ไต้หวัน
จุดเด่นของสินค้า
จำหน่ายเฉพาะบน Pinkoi, บริการสั่งทำพิเศษเฉพาะลูกค้า
จำนวนในสต๊อก
เหลือเพียง 9 ชิ้น
ความนิยม
  • ถูกชม 11,998 ครั้ง
  • จำหน่ายไปแล้ว 69 ชิ้น
  • มี 229 คนถูกใจ
รายละเอียดย่อยของสินค้า
Fondant contains 99% fresh fruit pulp The other 1% is plain rock sugar and pectin powder extracted from natural citrus (

รายละเอียดของสินค้าอาหาร

ปริมาณ
100g x 1
สารก่อภูมิแพ้
ไม่มี
วิธีเก็บรักษา
เก็บรักษาในช่องธรรมดา、ไม่ควรเก็บไว้ในที่ร้อนจัด、เก็บไว้ในที่แห้ง、ไม่ควรสัมผัสแสงแดด
ควรบริโภคภายใน
หลังเปิดถุง 60 วัน

เกี่ยวกับสตูดิโอ

bin-and-mo

ไต้หวัน
เรทการตอบกลับ:
100%
การตอบกล้บ:
ภายในไม่กี่ชั่วโมง
เตรียมการจัดส่ง:
ภายใน 1 อาทิตย์
Real Fruit Fruity Gummy 100g Exclusive Developed Pure Fruit Gummy - Comprehensive Taste

รายละเอียดสินค้า

A story of a fructose I used to eat fruit jelly always feel real fruit with a gap Because food safety began to pay attention to the composition of the package This found that most of the fruit jelly fruit content is pitiful (or not at all) I realized that we gave the child is not really fruit jelly It took a year or two to make the fruit jelly with the fewest ingredients Fondant contains 99% fresh fruit pulp The other 1% is plain rock sugar and pectin powder extracted from natural citrus (Vegetarian food can also eat Oh ~) Each kind of fruit jelly has its own unique flavor and taste Our fondant is sour than the market Because I want to rely on the sweetness of fruit as the main surface of sugar is not wrapped in white sugar Each taste is the most authentic fruit taste Please be sure to refrigerate Taste introduction - grape taste Leather is rich in anthocyanin grapes Before eating the favorite flavor of the market marshmallows But always feel different from the real grapes (There are also commercially available grape juice) When I did it myself The real gummy that really eats grapes is very delicious Can mix and match, the current flavors are: strawberries, grapes, mulberries, Mao Gu Tan Optional 3 flavors or 3 random Ingredients: fresh fruit, raw rock sugar, pectin powder (citrus extract vegetarian available) **The market for gelatin for pigskin extract some pigment is dirty** *Because candies do not contain preservatives and citric acid, unlike the commercially available soft candy without any impact* Also unlike the commercial candy QQ will have different fruits have different tastes *When the weather is hot, received or will be more normal wet, unacceptable Please carefully consider subscript* *Super merchants to pick up, please return home as soon as possible, do not let the candy lying in super business too long* **This store is a pack of 100g** __Due to hand clumsy sugar received so the size of the block will be based on weight__ Origin / manufacturing methods Made in Taiwan Tainan handmade

ค่าจัดส่งและรายละเอียดอื่นๆ

วิธีชำระเงิน
บัตรเครดิต/เดบิด, อินเตอร์เน็ตแบงก์กิ้ง/โมบายแบงค์กิ้ง, เคาน์เตอร์เซอร์วิส, ตู้เอทีเอ็ม, เคาน์เตอร์ธนาคาร, PayPal, Alipay
การคืนเงินและเปลี่ยนสินค้า
อ่านรายละเอียดการคืนเงินและเปลี่ยนสินค้า
ป้ายกำกับ
法式軟糖

คะแนนรีวิว

ดูรีวิวทั้งหมด 389