มีสินค้า972,493ชิ้น

กิจกรรม "ขูดปั๊บรับส่วนลด"

รับเงินรางวัลไปเลย X 2 เมื่อร่วมเล่นเกมส์ "ขูดปั๊บรับส่วนลด" ตอนนี้!!!

เริ่มเล่น
[Savon Beauté- Lufthansa Wendy workshop] 72% colorful fragrant orange Marseille soap (a modified version, there will be no soft rot problems Oh! Weight about 120g, 100g denominated only)

รายละเอียดของสินค้า

  • สตูดิโอ
  • ประเภทสินค้า
  • จำหน่ายเฉพาะที่นี่ส่งทุกประเทศสั่งทำพิเศษแฮนด์เมดเป็นมิตรกับสิ่งแวดล้อมสินค้าต้นฉบับ
    Currently out of stock, the next batch arrived in Taiwan Time: 2015/01/14 Please note that before the subscript Oh!

    For skin: normal skin / dry skin / baby skin

    Oil: Orange

    Additives: purple, pink pearl powder (cosmetic grade)

    Size & amp; Weight: 5X8cm / 110 ~ 130g (This soap due to the exigencies of the crop, so the weight is heavy, but we have the same valuation of 100g)

    Price: Taiwan NT $ 240 (inclusive of international shipping) / France region EUR € 6.0

    Product Description: This soap recipe containing 72% olive oil, because it contains high levels of olive oil, for dry skin and baby skin can have a good nourishing and moisturizing effect, while the use of orange essential oil into soap, cold winter with sweet fruit and orange colors, as warm as warm our hearts.
    72% of so-called traditional Marseille soap containing 72% of the olive oil, the remaining 28% coconut oil and palm oil into each half, it is to increase the cleanliness and hardness, but although this ratio can improve the high proportion of olive oil soft, easy question, but cut out of the suds is relatively easy to crack.
    Therefore, improved version of the Marseille suds, using palm kernel oil substituted coconut oil, palm kernel oil is not only a good cleaning power and more moisture than coconut oil, washed not dry.
    In addition, more added shea butter brittle Lei resolve the situation.
    Savon beauté applicable experience: After This soap because it contains high levels of olive oil, it is more general soap bubble is not easy money, it is recommended with soap bags, or use bath balls do with handmade soap lather, then apply to skin, This soap is quite moist, it is easy to acne who do not recommend the use of Oh!
  • วิธีชำระเงิน
    บัตรเครดิต, PayPal, เลือกชำระเงินผ่าน Alipay, LINE Pay
  • ค่าจัดส่งระหว่างประเทศ
    ส่งจาก ไต้หวัน
    ส่งไปยังสินค้าชิ้นแรกชิ้นที่สองเพิ่มอีก
    จีนUS$3.46US$0.00
    มาเลเซีย (ชำระเงินเมื่อรับสินค้า)
    ฮ่องกงUS$3.46US$0.00
    ญี่ปุ่น (ชำระเงินเมื่อรับสินค้า)
    ฝรั่งเศสUS$8.65US$0.00

    ดีไซเนอร์ยังไม่ได้ตั้งค่าจัดส่งไปยังสหรัฐอเมริกา คุณสามารถติดต่อดีไซเนอร์ได้โดยตรงเกี่ยวกับรายละเอียดการจัดส่ง

  • ป้ายกำกับ
  • ในสต๊อก
    เหลือเพียง 10 ชิ้น
  • แจ้งปัญหา

[Savon Beauté- Lufthansa Wendy workshop] 72% colorful fragrant orange Marseille soap (a modified version, there will be no soft rot problems Oh! Weight about 120g, 100g denominated only)

จำนวน :
US$8.31
เพิ่มเป็นสินค้าโดนใจรับโบนัส 5 คะแนนไปเลย !
รับส่วนลด 5% สำหรับผู้สั่งซื้อครั้งแรก ภายใน 3 วันนี้เท่านั้น!

ตู้โชว์ที่เกี่ยวข้อง

เกี่ยวกับดีไซเนอร์

ลูกค้าที่ซื้อสินค้าชิ้นนี้ มีทั้งหมด 19 คน

ผู้ที่เพิ่มสินค้าชิ้นนี้ในรายการสินค้าโดนใจ มีทั้งหมด 227 คน