**| Notes |**
* When using for the first time, it is recommended to use a little water and a little vinegar to boil to remove the surface stains.
* Do not burn empty, it may cause the surface glass material to crack.
* Please be careful not to impact or drop impact, which may cause the surface glass material to crack.
* Do not use the enamel layer after it has been broken.
* This product can be used in induction cookers and gas burners.
* When using in a gas stove, please avoid cooking in a large fire.
* Do not use in frying, frying, oven, microwave oven, etc.
* To prevent the risk of boiling over, it is recommended to use a full seven-point period.
* Do not use hard objects such as steel wool, melon cloth or shovel to avoid scratching the surface of the product.
*Please wait for the pot to cool before use.
* Do not wash in the dishwasher, which may result in damage to the surface glass material.
* Wash thoroughly and keep dry after use to make the product last longer.
Origin / manufacturing methods
Product Design / Japan