Steps to create your custom pet sculpture
1. Provide clear photos
2. Choose the size of your sculpture
3. Provide any additional details or requests
4. Choose any additional options
5. Receive your quote and estimated time of arrival
6. Accept all details and provide payment
7. Receive your custom handmade scultpure
Providing clear photos
• Please choose the main photo for the sculpture you would like to be made.
• Please provide additional photos of your pet from different angles to assist the artist in making your sculpture. Please include photos from the front, both sides, back, and hips. As well as fur color and eye color and facial expression. Please don’t provide a photo under yellow lighting, the color will be different.
• Photos should be from the same period of time, same length of fur, same size and weight and without clothes if possible.
Size of sculpture
• 8-10cm: more realistic detail, possible long eye lash (usually made as a scultpure)
• 5-7cm : more detail than 1-5cm, (Recommended size)
• 3-5 cm: Between cute and detail.( usually made as a Key ring or a sculpture)
• 1-3 cm: reduced detail, but will enhance the animals characteristics. (Make cuter)
You can request extras to go on your sculpture such as: Clothes, scarf, hat, jewelry, backpack etc. All accessories come at an additional cost.
You can have your sculpture put onto a key ring, necklace, headphone plug for your cell phone, attached to photo frame and more.
How to care for your sculpture
If the product is dirty, do not apply any cleaning chemicals, simply use a damp cloth or wet wipe and gently clean surface.
Keep out of direct weather. Exposure to very hot conditions and water can cause damage to color and shape.
The material has a little bit of elasticity, therefore if dropped from a low height it should not get damaged easily.
Shipping and Timeframes:
Overseas shipping is available. Please provide your address and we will itemize the shipping price on your quote.
During busy periods, sculptures can take up to 2-4 months from when payment is received. Express custom sculptures can be made for an additional fee, i.e in time for birthday gift, Express custom sculptures must be negotiated during quotation.
Please do not ask for 100% identical sculpture. We aim to provide the most recognizable sculpture as possible, however it will realistically be only 70-80% similar.
After the material is set, the product can shrink or increase in size slightly, up to 1cm difference.
If you have broken your product, we can provide assistance to help. Do not hesitate to contact us.
The sculpture material is a type of clay. Once product is completed, adjustments can not be made. If you are a perfectionist please think about it again.
We base the sculpture from your photo images. Photos are slightly different than reality, so please provide the best quality photos with all details necessary.
Thank you for taking time to read all about our custom pet sculptures. Please take the time to consider all the information before purchasing. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us!
Thank you for all your support!