This is an example of my custom portraits that I can create especially for you & your loved one(s). It makes a thoughtful and warm gift to memorialize an upcoming baby shower, birthday, housewarming, or just because you are thinking of someone.
ABOUT YOUR PAINTING
- Custom portrait commission from photo
- Painting size: 17.5cmx17.5cm
- Frame size: 23cmx23cm
- Head and shoulders
- One person
- Included the wood frame with plexiglass sheet
- Chinese ink on rice paper
- mounting on thick paper
More usage of the portrait: Mobile phone case and name card.
Q: WHAT’S THE STORY OF YOUR EXAMPLE PORTRAITS
A: There' s a song called "umbilical cord" from Ara_Kimbo胡德夫. He sings: "When I was in your unborn, U and me as one piece of the umbilical cord, Already closely connected us together ", that's the painting's story.
Q: WHO IS THIS PAINTING FOR? HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN BE IN THE PAINTING?
A: This item is just for One person, but you can add more persons to the painting, even add your pet in it, just let me know. And in this item, I paint children Portrait via chiniese watercolor, its theme is "赤子之心", means Pure heart. I think i learn lots of things from all the children I painted, They teach me how to laugh, love, discover and explore, see things in a new way, to be brave....
Q: HOW TO CUSTOM THE ORIGINAL PORTRAIT?
1. Before or after buying listing, please send me one or more photos of the people you'd like paint via PINKOI . Don't stress about this part, I just need one high-resolution face view. I like to see people in their element, acting goofy, being themselves. Send as many photos as you'd like. I will let you know which photo has the best potential and give you my personal advice. Let me know if you'd like change some detail (background color, add a bird or pet, with a flower.) Want particular outfits? Let me know.
2. Upon agreement, and payment has been made, I will start the painting process. Usually the painting will be completed around 3-10 days. If you have an earlier deadline I'm happy to try and accommodate it, just let me know.
3. I will contact you when I finish the portrait, in where I will send you a photo of your painting for approval. At this time, you are invited to make a little bit changes, alterations....or just approve it! Only after your confirming, the painting will be shipped out.
4. Once you approve painting, i will proceed to ship it to your papal address and provide you with a tracking number.
5. Your painting will be delicately packed and rolled, wrapped with gift paper, and shipped in a solid cardboard tube.
Most of my work is done in size,
But I can paint smaller and larger, if you want.
No Frame>> https://www.pinkoi.com/product/1SlmgAQm
Easy Gallery Wrap>> https://www.pinkoi.com/product/1274aNRF