If you are interested in sold-out merchandise, please refer to a similar section or ask the designer:)
: : Apparel Washes Notes : :
1. Please wash the dark and light-colored products separately to avoid mutual dyeing.
2. Please turn over the clothes and put them into a fine-sized, fine-grained laundry bag and wash them in a weak speed to maintain the product form.
3. Wash the water temperature below 40°C; use a neutral lotion; do not soak for a long time.
4. Do not put it wet so as not to stain the clothes. Please use light and light dehydration. Do not tumble dry so as not to shrink the clothes.
5. Please use shade dry, do not twist; if you need ironing, please press with a cold cloth. (Knitted goods should be aired flat)
6. The taste of a few special printing residual dyes can be dried in a ventilated place and washed once a day or in water.
(Qualified non-toxic inks are used for dyes and printing materials)