I also attached a chain of felt balls that imaged of a cat pattern.
You can attach it to a bag, make it a mat for keys or accessories, hang it through a ribbon or string, or make it a garland part, you can arrange it in various ways.
It is also recommended for Christmas ornaments.
(Use as a coaster is not recommended as it lacks stability.)
The back side is sewn together with No. 11 canvas (with leg-paw stamp).
*Because we are using cloth that leaves cotton neps, there are black and brown dots at random in cloth.
*Back side image may different picture in same spec. It may differ from the actual work such as cloth type and shading of ink.
Size: about 90mm in diameter (hanging loop not included)
Material: wool, cotton fabric
- the color may vary due to differences in monitors and lighting
- If it gets wet please dry with natural drying. If you leave it wet, deformation, discoloration, color transfer may occur.
- When washing, remove the chain, please wash with detergent for wool.
Please do not use dryer, dehydrator, etc.
Before Natural drying,
Please press with a clean cloth you do not mind if you transfer the color (such as an old towel) for remove moisture .
Dry cleaning is not possible.(please reference at care for wool item)
- When rubbing or pulling, patterns may move or deform.
- Because I work in the environment where the cat is, cat hair might get mixed with mail or product.
Please note that person there is a risk of allergy to cats.
If it will be in a stock again, I must create new one with handmade.
Therefore, the restock products may slightly different to pictures of now.
(as colour, facial expressions, size...)
Origin / manufacturing methods