• Size: W2.7 X L5.8 X H2 chopsticks, chopsticks W1 X L23 X H0.5
• Material: pure tin-plated, snow fir
• Temperature: -5 ℃ to 160 ℃
• Design: Taiwan
• Manufacturing: Made in Taiwan
• Use diluted dishwashing detergent for cleaning, gently scrub it along the texture with your pulp.
• Regularly clean or use flannelette to wipe out fingerprints and other oil and grease so as to keep luster and gloss.
• Tin is a highly ductile soft metal, which is normal when left on the surface of the tin for a long period of time.
• Do not use hard objects or squeeze hard to prevent deformation.
• Do not store in the freezer and avoid direct contact with the fire.
• Avoid placing tin containers below -5 ° C or above 160 ° C.
• Avoid contact with acidic chemicals to prevent discoloration.
• Pure tin products are not exposed to the air for a long time, and slight oxidation is normal and does not affect the normal use.
• This product is shipped in order fulfillment order and will arrive in 3-5 business days.
• This product is a handmade product, with each slightly different but normal condition.
Origin / manufacturing methods
Made in Taiwan / semi-handmade