"If you do not understand your past, you are like a leaf. You do not know that you are part of the tree."—"Little Nyonya"
Baba-Nyonya is influenced by Islamic culture and often uses plant patterns as ornamental totems, especially the leaf pattern of the flowers.Perhaps for a long time drifting in a foreign land, the leaves have different meanings for me. The so-called leaves fall back and wander back home....Baba is the descendant of the early Chinese immigrants, who are also crossing the ocean, although they have taken root in foreign lands (present-day Malaysia and Singapore).But from the architecture, clothing, Nyonya Porcelain, Bandon, food, festivals, etc., all have retained thinking of Chinese culture .In this culture, everywhere can feel their homesick, and efforts to pass on the spirit of Chinese culture still influences modern Chinese in Malaysia.
So i use leaves to expressing deep feelings of homesickness. The pearls on the leaves looks like tearsdrop.
< Material & Specifications >
- Stainless Steel
- White Shell Stone
- 4mm Swarovski Crystal Pearl
- Japanese UV Resin
- Acrylic paint
- Product size (H x W): 45mm x 8mm
- Stainless Steel Dangle Earring or Silicone Earring Clips
< Product Packaging >
This product comes gift wrapped, making it perfect for presents.
- Ribbon gift box
- Clip chain bag
- Jewelry care instructions card
< Note to customer >
- This is a limited-edition handmade product.
- This product is handmade, and so each one cannot be 100% identical.
- Please allow for some variation in color as displayed on different devices and screens. Actual colors may vary.
We do not accept returns/exchanges for customized products.
Pinkoi Refund Policy：https://en.pinkoi.com/policy#~g
Request a refund：https://en.pinkoi.com/my/refund
Handmade in Taiwan by Malaysian Designer.