Marbling hues of blush and white with silver foil sealed.
Beautifully hand painted, hand-turned wooden ornamental holders with brass offset flange.
Pens are all painted by me personally in this small city I'm located, Hong Kong.
All 100% solid wood, finished with multiple coats of polyurethane lacquer to protect the artworks.
-Blossoms of Spring-
In this collection, floral marbling and watercolour painting techniques were used, together with gold / copper foil to welcome spring in the month of romance.
-These are not mass produced. All designs are hand painted, no two pieces are the same.
-Colour may differ based on screen setting.
-Suitable for right handed calligraphers.
-Every pen comes with a Leonardt G nib already inserted.
Care For Your Holders:
- Avoid excessive exposure to ink/ water.
- Dap with dry cloth gently after each use.
- Avoid long hours of direct contact under sunlight to retain artwork at best condition.
- Although all oblique flange are removable, slotting in and out nibs are advisable.
- Adjust flange to fit G nibs or EF66 small nibs, effortlessly with your bare fingers as they are made of brass.Manufacturing location(s)/process(es)Hand painted with love in Hong Kong