Please note that each ore may be color, can accept the order.
Note: hand hairpin hairpin is absolutely can not force the pressure of the fold, please consider their own use of the way, do not be broken just that there is a strong drop to return, how can damage can be seen from the damaged position out, although the museum Or will accept the return, but if you really can not be used in the case of the use of hairpin, it is recommended that you look for decoration, or simply do not buy, but also save your return shipping!
Main materials: natural powder beads, pink cat's eye stone, Czech water droplets, the original copper flower, the original copper hairpin and so on.
1. All the materials are mainly connected to the wire, glue for the auxiliary, so the back or the gap will inevitably produce traces; the color of the picture will be as close as possible in kind, but sometimes still difficult due to lighting or display different Hsu color difference.
2. Materials used in the semi-precious stones or glass may have such a small flaw, please understand the unique natural material is that it is not perfect, and glass may also have bubbles and other black spots exist, but absolutely does not affect the overall effect The
3. Hairpin and hairpin when you take the pole force, do the pattern is not hard; hair comb type is the first dish of good hair and then inserted for a fixed decoration.
4. Most of the flat flower designer has been sprayed with transparent paint for anti-oxidation (cylindrical, round, chain, too small and other exceptions), but the metal jewelry still do not take a bath or hot springs , Please do not touch the water or chemical substances (perfume, etc.), if you accidentally stained, please gently wipe with a dry cloth, the gap can not be wiped with a cool air blower dry, The air is blocked in the sealed bag to slow the oxidation rate.
5. Hand-made things non-factory machine production, can not be done exactly the same as nothing, can not accept those please do not order, and if there is any doubt, please be sure to contact the designer before the next contact.
Origin / manufacturing method