Note: Hand-made hoes are absolutely impossible to apply pressure. Please consider the way you use them. Don't break them. If you don't break, you have to return them. How to damage them can be seen from the damaged position, although the museum Will still accept returns, but if you can't use it without using gimmicks, it is recommended that you look at it for decoration, or simply don't buy it, and save your return shipping costs!
Be sure to read the purchase details before you buy, so that you and I can have a pleasant trading experience.
Main materials: hand-made inner glass beads, copper flower pieces (original copper color), three-dimensional cast copper (brass color), Czech imported glass beads, copper single enamel (original copper), semi-precious stones, etc.
1. All materials are mainly connected by wire. The glue is auxiliary. Therefore, there will be traces of production on the back or the gap. The color of the picture will be as close as possible to the real thing, but sometimes it is inevitable that it will be different due to lighting or different displays. Xu color difference.
2. The semi-precious stones or colored glaze used in the material may have such a small flaw. Please understand that the uniqueness of the natural material is precisely its imperfection, and the glass may also have bubbles and black spots, but it does not affect the overall effect. .
3. When using the scorpion and scorpion, please use the pole to apply force. The place where the pattern is made can not be used hard; most of the hair combs are first put on the hair and then inserted into the fixed decoration.
4. Most of the flat flower designers have sprayed transparent paint for anti-oxidation (column, round, chain, too small, etc.), but metal-containing jewelry should not take a bath or hot spring. Also, do not touch water or chemicals (perfume, etc.). If it is accidentally touched, please wipe it gently with a dry cloth. The place where the gap cannot be wiped can be dried by the cold air of the hair dryer, and please set it when not in use. Block air in the sealed bag to slow down the oxidation rate.
5. Handmade things are not produced by factory machines. It is impossible to do exactly the same. If you can't accept them, please don't place an order. In addition, if you have any questions, please contact the designer before placing an order.
Origin / manufacturing methods