- The main piece is feather and 4 blades
- Chain length 44 (from embellishment to top) Embellished feathers 4.5 Tassels 8 / unit cm
This item is made of old brass, embellished and chained with a selection of mottled old-fashioned chains and embellishments.
| Broken thoughts|
Handmade jewelry is not a product that is made by a large number of molds outside.
If you stroll into my design hall, then you must be a good player.
I hope you will like the temperature that my hands make.
Hand-made, each item will have a few different and different casting marks.
If you are a perfect idea for a very careless person. Do not check out.
Hand knocking on goods is not very straightforward, and every hand made jewelry is unique.
▲▲ silverware maintenance small 叮咛▲▲
/oxidation to metal properties, clean and put in a sealed bag when not worn
/ Avoid wearing jewelry to do heavy work, easy to make the surface of the jewelry scratched and damaged
/Do not touch perfume, vinegar, juice, bleach to reduce the occurrence of erosion
/ Sterling silver jewelry is wiped with a silver cloth, and the plating accessories are soft cloth.
- - - - - After-sales service - - - - -
*The bracelets are all custom-made products. If the SIZE is wrong, it can be sent back from the shipping fee, that is, the cost of the work is 50-100 yuan.
*Manual products are custom-made products, and they are not accepted for reasons such as dislike or unsuitability.
*All products are non-refundable/exchange service (except counterfeit products)
| Tips |
- Please avoid wearing silver/brass jewelry when taking a shower/bath, swimming, or using a spa or hot spring. Otherwise the silver will turn yellow over time and restoration will not be possible.
- If silver/brass becomes tarnished as a result of discoloration or oxidation, please use a silver cloth and wipe the jewelry in one direction. This should restore luster to the silver.
- If silver/brass jewelry becomes slightly yellow in color, you can clean it with a solution made of baking soda and water. Soak the silver in the solution. Then, gently clean the tarnish off with a soft toothbrush or sponge. Silver with clean water and wipe dry.
- To avoid oxidation, when not wearing, wrap your silver/brass jewelry in tissue papers and put it in a plastic zipper bag.
This product is handmade, and so each one cannot be 100% identical.
This product is handmade, and so slight variations in size are to be expected.
We do not accept returns/exchanges for customized products.
Origin / manufacturing methods
REGOLITH FROM TAIWAN