◆ LabSAMAZAMA ◆
Light wind fine winter iceberg-ear earrings (four pieces into)
Years of quiet days,
Want to fall into the comfort of nature, looking forward to a quiet life.
Escape the busy daily life and feel the speed of the wind and the gentleness of the light.
Before you go to the desired state, grasp the initial efforts.
Four-in-one earrings, casually matched.
◆ Material ◆
- Antiallergic alloy, acrylic
- Dimensions: Triangular side length 0.8cm White beads 0.5cm
- Additional gift: SAMAZAMA drawstring bag x1, clip chain bag x1
◆ Change service ◆
A free replacement service for pierced earrings
Ear earrings can be changed to ear clips
Change ear clip style as shown
When confirming the order, select "ear clip" item specifications
◆ Jewelry care instructions ◆
- Gold/silver plating jewelry will cause oxidation and fading due to sweat/hand washing and other factors. This is normal.
- The non-pure gold-plated gold-plated jewelry will fade gradually with the usage habits and time. Do not treat it as a pure gold standard.
- If there is a lot of water splashing, such as swimming or bathing, it is advisable to remove the jewelry beforehand to reduce the possible oxidative fading caused by prolonged exposure.
- If you do not wear it at ordinary times, it is recommended that it be stored in a clip pocket (included with the product).
- Avoid direct contact with perfumes and direct sunlight
◆ After sales problem ◆
- If the product is a customized product, except for the defective product, there is no return service
- If you need to modify the size after receiving the item, you will need to pay for the additional postage and additional production costs.
◆ The last final ◆
- As a girl who likes to wear trinkets on her body, she likes her own accessories that are delicate and unique. She wears a belief that is accompanied daily and every night. She hopes to buy jewelry or any small things bought by LabSAMAZAMA. We can have the best memory for you.
- All sorts of incurable diseases can be messaged and inquired. You're welcome:)
LabSamazama / Everything Design Studio