Turquoise Turquoise is also known as the Turkish stone. Known as the stone of the sky that can expel evil and bring harmony to power.
Turquoise and gold are perfect match, or good materials are suitable for real gold.
The original design is extremely fine, but there are always customers who turn a blind eye to the words "very fine" and "2mm". So the shopkeeper decided to add a third gear size for selection.
The turquoise we use is the original mine produced in Shiyan, Hubei, China. There is no coloring and no glue injection. Natural turquoise ore has more or less iron and pit.
Natural ore, the color and size of each string are different, we can only try to make the size of the single string bracelet close.
The beaded wire is made of Japanese imported round elastic wire. All the wires will become loose for a long time. We will give you a kit to facilitate your replacement.
18k gold is at least 75% gold, and the remaining 25% is other precious metals. China has regulations on gold product imprints and signage. The 18k gold seal is generally AU750, 18K or G750. Because this small gold bead is relatively small, it is allowed to be marked. There is a test certificate as evidence.
**Wrist circumference measurement method**