Based on the casting technology cultivated under the traditional “casting” industry in Takaoka City, Toyama Prefecture, you can enjoy the clear tone that is unique to brass every day.
Every single product is hand-polished and polished. In addition to listening to good sounds, the design of the paper tag vividly shows Disco dancers under the spotlight.
• Size: H48 xφ60 (mm)
• Weight: 190g
• Material: Brass (60% Copper, 40% Zinc)
• Design / Origin: Japan
• Although the paper on the wind chimes is made of paper with strong water resistance, it does not mean that it is completely waterproof. Please pay attention to it when using it.
• Remove wind chimes when strong winds occur and keep them properly.
• Use a soft cloth to wipe dust or water after use.
• When there is noticeable dirt, wash it with a neutral detergent for kitchen use, or use a damp sponge or a soft cloth to wipe off dirt.
• After cleaning, re-clean it with a clean, soft cloth to avoid lotion residue.
[From now on, as long as you buy can be used as a series of goods, you will be able to purchase simple packaging services]
Please go to the following link to purchase