The book is designed to show art lovers especially parents and their children how to use ordinary materials found at home to create different artworks in an innovative and creative way.
The artworks are deliberately designed with just a few simple steps and small in size so that they can be displayed and stored easily. The design is flexible enough for children to input their own ideas and create their own artworks. Children can learn to appreciate the beauty of art they create while they learn the knowledge and technique in drawing and painting.
In this book, writer revive different materials such as corks, toilet paper rolls and foam nets which are otherwise found in rubbish bins. Writer will show you the characteristics of these materials and teach you how to transform them into amazing 2D or 3D artworks or some useful things, such as photo frame, accessories and games.
Features of the book:
• bilingual (English and Chinese)
• shows more than 200 original creative artworks and around 25 artworks with steps
• introduces characteristics of different recycle materials
• talks about: What is creativity? Why make recycled art? How to improve your child's creativity and
the Parent's role, etc
• interesting and colorful layout
• Inspirational ideas
• shares information of recycling
Published and Printed in HONG KONG