The East China Sea region has been an important area for pottery production since ancient times. TOJIKI TONYA project Consider the Japanese food culture and gradual progress, nurtured in the rich background of the Mino region under the auspices of fine technology, Tao Tau people and customers between the tacit understanding, coupled with the modern Elements, more optimized ceramic firing technology, modern life-style to provide a new proposal, the establishment of a local production and marketing supply chain as a whole the integrity of the brand.
👉 hexagonal cup, the production of Japanese staff, beautiful hexagonal lines and a touch of color, even the water is nice, simple shape, with any style!
👉 Features / Soil (pottery)
The representative material of the baked goods that has been used since ancient times. Although it has the characteristics of water absorption, large stomata, soft texture and easy cornering, it is rich in variety and friendly to the people, and it is more flavorful after use.
👉 Precautions /
· Do not use in ovens, microwave ovens.
· Please do not use the dishwasher.
· Will produce dirt or moldy, please do not soak wash.
· Please do not wash with metal or hard materials. Will result in missing or damaged.
· Because it has water absorption, it is moldy, dirty and stinky if it is stored without being completely dried.
👉 Product Specifications /
Material / Soil (clay)
Size / (small) W82 × D85 × H83
Origin / manufacturing methods