cotton 100% (made in japan)
size: 100 × 70
Thank you for visiting us at CALINER.
I made a Japanese pink gauze (gentle pink and kinari) with thin pink W gauze.
size Approximately 70 x 100 cm
made in JAPAN
Unlike just simply stacking six pieces of gauze,
It is multi stereoscopic gauze that weaves thread thickness and texture different gauze.
Momoko Mokomoko smooth each time you use it Fluffy, it is soft touch.
Of course baby's walnut and afternoon ket, kid's stomach ket,
Adults should also use it for various occasions such as throwing and cooling measures.
It is a piece that can be used for a long time (*^^*)
We are using many to celebrate your baby.
We will receive wrapping.
※ Simple wrapping is free
* Box pawls are charged (300 yen) → If you wish to pack the box please purchase the paper tray from the product list as well.
* In the case of direct shipment by gift, please indicate the postal code, address, name, telephone number of the sender, in the remarks column.
● There are some errors for handmade goods. Moreover, although I think whether there are some points which are not distorted or sewn curved, please forgive me for handmade warmth not on ready-made items.
● There may be black collapses on the fabric. This is derived from the raw material cotton which is said to be a nep, it is not garbage or harmful one.
Besides gauzeket, adult cute gauze handkerchief and
We manufacture gauze accessories such as gauze stuff and multiple gauze. Please see if it is good.
I would be happy if you like it on Facebook page ♡
If you register your followers in the shop, we will offer you great deals such as discount coupons ♪
If you have coupons please fill in the accounts screen.
※Please be careful※
Please refrain from returned goods of customer convenience. Please purchase only those who can understand the characteristics of handmade.
● There are some errors for handmade goods. Moreover, I think whether there are some points such as distortion and sewing curvature,
Please warmly handmade warmth not on ready-made goods.
● There may be black crush on the kinari fabric. This is derived from raw cotton which is said to be kasu, it is not dust adhered or harmful in the manufacturing process.
● Because it sells in parallel with other sites, it may run out of stock depending on the timing of inventory control. In that case, please acknowledge that it will be made to order or replacement. If you are concerned please contact us with a message etc.
● The color may look different from the actual ones depending on your monitor and display. Please acknowledge it.
Production area / production method
Origin: Japan Handmade