Tea spoon that cut out bamboo.
Although it is a simple form that does not have any more, I used bamboo as it is, making it thin to the last. If it is thicker than this, the price can be suppressed but seeking ease of use as a teaspoon, to the thinness here.
Easy to hold, familiar to the fingers, while still slim while securing the surface, you can use comfortably even a slightly larger tea leaf like Sencha, as well as fine tea leaves of Sencha.
Of course it matches general tea ceremony, but thought and made it according to this tea cylinder.
· Tea ceremony tubes of giant sawdust (small) https://www.iichi.com/listing/item/116177
· Tea ceremony tubes of golden brown sawdust (large) https://www.iichi.com/listing/item/116181
· 【Custom-made goods】 Brown cylinder of mulberry wood saw (small) https://www.iichi.com/listing/item/171969
· [Order Production Items] Mulberry-grown mulberry tea ceremony (Large) https://www.iichi.com/listing/item/179682
Bamboo (domestic wood: Kyoto)
No paint finish
※ Because it is only natural, there is not the same thing, but the eyelids etc. hardly change
Horizontal 6.8 cm × vertical 3.0 cm × height 0.7 cm
· Please avoid washing with water.
· Although you do not need special care, sometimes, please polish with a dry cloth. Gloss comes out.