Period: 7 Jan 2018 to 14 Feb 2018
5% off for ordering over HKD 500 ( coupon code : 5OFF)
10% off for ordering over HKD 1000 ( coupon code : 10OFFS)
15% off for ordering over HKD 2000 ( coupon code : 15OFFS)
This stitching pack contain the materials/tools for making a wallet, it is mixed and matched by Waxed Cow leather and Vegetable tanned leather, all pieces of leather are already treated initially, edge refined, peeled. we've done the boring part and leave the exciting part so you can start making it directly.
*We have a tutorial for this wallet please check the following link, for English please select in subtitles.
* Should you have any idea, send us a convo and discuss with us :)
- Leather pieces
- Needles x 2
- Leather Balm
- White Glue
- Leather bottom and edge agent
- Woven Bag
- Stitching thread
- Made of a mix of wax cow leather and vegetable tanned leather
- 1 Bellow pocket
- 11 Card slot
- 1 Zip pocket
- 1 Photo Slot
* We are able to engrave monograms, for more information, please visit:
* If you have any request (such as width or specific shape), please feel free to send us a message, we treat your order as priority.
* We can also engrave your unique ideas such as logo, your memorable item, drawing (addidtional price needed depends on difficutlies, please feel free to us a convo
* We are able to engrave your favourite quote, initials or names, (Addidtion fee needed for engraving 30 single letters or above) please feel free to send us a convo and we will make it happen.
For More information about out fonts please visit our Facebook page:
* We can also engrave symbols, each symbol size is fixed should you need to know about the dimensions please feel free to contact us.
*Color may vary slightly from screen to screen
*If you have any request (such as width or specific shape), please feel free to send us a message, we treat your order as priority.
*Please visit my Shop Policies for production lead time and shipping before your purchase:
*This case is all handmade, in our little studio located in Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong.