Length 35 Width 8.5 Total Height 9.5 cm
(Because hand-made error 0.5~1cm is normal phenomenon)
┃ Material ┃
Olive Wood Olivewood
┃ Olive Life Trail┃
Visit the Declaration of Forest Relief┃
┃ Olive Wood Cuisinier
Deep soup pot
Maintenance and Usage
1. Visiting the forest All olive wood products are natural raw wood, and have been soaked with maintenance oil before shipment. The color will appear beeswax, so after the first few cleaning wipes, the color will become relatively light is normal. Oiled maintenance action restores natural color.
2. In the first few cleanings of olive wood products, the natural yellowish-brown substance or maintenance oil will be washed/wiped off, which is a natural phenomenon and please use it with confidence.
3. When cleaning, rinse with warm or cold water, with a soft cleaning tool; after cleaning, wipe the residual moisture dry, and place in a ventilated place to dry naturally.
4. If the product is contaminated with stench, use cold water and white vinegar to scrub and rinse.
5. If you have dyeing concerns (for example, steak), you can use baking soda to scrub, then wipe the stained area with a rag or brush.
6. Do not expose directly to sunlight, or place it in a humid environment with rapidly changing temperature.
7. Do not use in a dishwasher, oven, or oven.
8. Regular maintenance: It is recommended that the surface of the product be preserved with food-grade wood maintenance oil or natural beeswax every month to maintain its natural luster.
1. Olive wood products are hand-cut whole wood pieces, in order to find out the degree of application of each piece of wood, the most beautiful angle with the surface of the wood grain, the cutting size will be a little drop, because the whole piece of wood handmade micro grain wood crack Is the most natural guarantee, a few products will be processed at the edge of the veneer and wood festival.
2. Regardless of the high level of wood, as long as they allow them to stay in the water for a long time or not to dry, they may be mildewed. The wood will be whitened after being exposed to sunlight for a long time. Therefore, we all store the olive wood products indoors; each product, size, There was a slight drop in weight, thickness, and pattern because she was not a product pressed by the machine. She could see the beautiful appearance of wooden knots and natural holes.
┃ Olive Wood Questions and Answers
Q: Are you making a whole piece of wood?
A: Visit the forest as far as possible insist that the products are made for the whole piece of wood, the reason is: as long as it is the title (fight) of the wood may contain formaldehyde, the probability is very high! (We all look at the old chopping board in our home!!!) This is why our product tests zero formaldehyde. If there is a product because of the design, not the whole piece of wood, we will definitely mark it! Please also pay attention!
Q: Do you have the recommended maintenance oil?
A: Before visiting the forest, a layer of IKEA's SKYDD wood maintenance oil (food-grade mineral oil) will be applied. * The choice of maintenance oil is most recommended with food-grade mineral oils and natural beeswax, but remember that "do not" use olive oil to care for olive wood products, which will make your olive wood products have an unpleasant smell.
Q: Why do my olive wood products feel oily, even the wrapping paper has some traces of oil?
A: Visiting all the olive wood products in the forest. Before shipping, the packaging personnel will wipe it again with maintenance oil before packaging. Therefore, it is normal for your product to feel oily and oily. All olive wood products, we will use the appropriate coating, to avoid the maintenance of oil attached to the packaging paper, if there is a slight attachment to the security without any doubts, please rest assured, please forgive me.
Q: Why did the color change after I used it for the first time?
A: Of course not the same! Each time the cleaning will wash the oil again and again, so the color will not be the beginning of the honey color, you want to restore the color is quite simple, in addition to the recommended maintenance every month, you can usually dry in the product After applying a thin layer of maintenance oil, you can maintain its color.
Q: Olive wood cutting board can smash big fish?
A: Of course you can! Just like you used to use the plate!
Q: What is the shelf life of olive wood?
A: A well-maintained olive wood can be used for many decades, because it is not easy to mold, no stitching without disintegration crisis, no paint will not have the phenomenon of paint stripping, even if there have been many use of knife marks , After the basic sanding renovation can continue to use yo! However, for the sake of food hygiene and safety, we strongly recommend that raw foods and cooked foods need to be used on different chopping boards separately. This is a healthy long-term plan.